Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
Rugby

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ohne_Dich777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 pm
I use to play rugby, so im just seeing if anyone has heard or ever played it. And i would like your honest opinions about the sport. Personally its a tough and demands a lot of physical trainning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:37 pm
I wish I could. D:
Rugby is super bad a**, lol.
But our school isn't allowed to have a girl's team.
It's too "rough" for girls.
Lmao!
Some girls on my swim team could beat the s**t out of those wussy football players.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Princess of Rhymes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:38 am
I LOVE RUGBY!!!! But no one plays it here in the states. But very cool for you to play it. It's worth the physical training. It's definitely a real sport.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:46 pm
I love Rugby. Haven't got a clue what's going on through the entire game, but I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually, like I did tennis. My guy plays rugby, so I end up going to quite a few games.  

SavingPollyOliver

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

xtreme surfer

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:59 am
Hey I play rugby for my college ^_^
...I'm from England so what do you expect lol, we're doing pretty good in the 6 nations at the moment 59:13 win against Italy lol xD and currently top of the leader board, definitely going to be a grand slam -touch wood-

So ye I love playing rugby, got another game coming up at the end of this month, kind of a grudge match lol, I mean so much of a grudge that a couple players (who are friends of ours) from a rival local college are going to be playing for us as well during that game. Stupidly pumped up for it ^_^

also don't worry Driinex smile it isn't too hard to understand after a while x  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games