Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Discuss the News: USA paying to build Iraq when Iraq has $$$ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullshit?
  Yes
  No
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:34 am
@noodles: New Zealand is not a part of either of the Americas.

Also, Central America is a subcontinent of South America.

Learn your freaking Geography.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 am
Metalic_Noodles

-America
Includes Canada, the USA, Mexico, Chili, Argentina, New Zealand, Brazil, and others. (If my geography isn't too ******** up.) America is 2 (or three, does 'central America count?) continents.

Your geography is SERIOUSLY ******** up. You forgot about American Samoa and Hawaii, but you included NEW ZEALAND???? talk2hand New Zealand is not part of America in any way lol, except for being a Western based country

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least learn the basics
Sometimes i just want to weap...  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
TheBlueWarrior
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Give me a break gonk ! Do you guys even know why the U.S declaerd war on Iraq?
Yes I do.
1. Bush said that Saddam had WMDs. (Which he didn´t)
2. Bush wanted Saddam to lower oil prices for America. (Which he didn´t)
Bush declares war on Iraq.

Bush tries to cover up the fact that Saddam didn´t have any WMDs with fabricated news about Saddam being allied with terrorists. (Which he wasn´t)

There you have it, thats the reason why the US and all the dumb NATO countries are at war with Iraq.

We all know the real reason. Bush jr. thinks Sadaam tried to have his daddy killed, so it was a revenge attack.

Not one thing is correct!
It's simple,Delclare war for the above resones ,make people think that you are correct!

Then,pump all oil tresures secreatly to america,keep oil prices the same so no one would hqave any thoughts!

Simple,isnt it?

Blue Cat---> No one hates american citizens! For me,I know they are the most Decent people i've ever met,whats giving you bad reputation is your Goverment,thats all!
Well since Iraq now has it´s own government (for the most part) and does not really need the US anymore (Link) I really don´t see how they could steal all the oil without anyone knowing, it´s kinda hard to move around 2.0 million barrels per day.
Catch my drift?

Yes,you are talking about now! But during the war......I do thing its possible!

Lyss----->Well,I had the song for a year now,but i never watched its vid actually burning_eyes Dorky me dramallama

Secret Angel------>Are you alergic from Short posts whee ?
Just joking,any way, i have read only the important parts.....one thing you got wrong!
see,even here,the not well educated people,like bedwins etc. , also hates americans.......and i mean all americans! Same there in america......Just becoz we talk arabic dosnt mean that we are terroists or somthing....And thats not racism,Its called......Not knowing whats going on or not knowing the truth!

And thats mainly becoz of TV......*BAAAAAM,Blackie shoots the TV* whee
Possible, you got to be shitting me?!?
So you truly believe that the US soldiers had time to steal 2.0 million barrels per day while also fighting the Iraqi soldiers, hmmm how come I have a real hard time believing that.

But fine lets as a soldier if they had time to steal some oil shall we?
Requesting Angel or Bluegrass to answer my question please.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:50 am
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
TheBlueWarrior

We all know the real reason. Bush jr. thinks Sadaam tried to have his daddy killed, so it was a revenge attack.

It's simple,Delclare war for the above resones ,make people think that you are correct!

Then,pump all oil tresures secreatly to america,keep oil prices the same so no one would hqave any thoughts!

Simple,isnt it?

Blue Cat---> No one hates american citizens! For me,I know they are the most Decent people i've ever met,whats giving you bad reputation is your Goverment,thats all!
Well since Iraq now has it´s own government (for the most part) and does not really need the US anymore (Link) I really don´t see how they could steal all the oil without anyone knowing, it´s kinda hard to move around 2.0 million barrels per day.
Catch my drift?

Lyss----->Well,I had the song for a year now,but i never watched its vid actually burning_eyes Dorky me dramallama

Just joking,any way, i have read only the important parts.....one thing you got wrong!
see,even here,the not well educated people,like bedwins etc. , also hates americans.......and i mean all americans! Same there in america......Just becoz we talk arabic dosnt mean that we are terroists or somthing....And thats not racism,Its called......Not knowing whats going on or not knowing the truth!

So you truly believe that the US soldiers had time to steal 2.0 million barrels per day while also fighting the Iraqi soldiers, hmmm how come I have a real hard time believing that.

You are the one who have to be kidding meh!
I never said it was the Army who is stealing the oil! Possibly some companys! I dunno,but as far as i know,the whole war thing was a scam for the oil!  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

Simple,isnt it?

Catch my drift?

You are the one who have to be kidding meh!
I never said it was the Army who is stealing the oil! Possibly some companys! I dunno,but as far as i know,the whole war thing was a scam for the oil!
Well you got one thing right, the war is for oil as I said before:

Quote:
Yes I do.

Bush tries to cover up the fact that Saddam didn´t have any WMDs with fabricated news about Saddam being allied with terrorists. (Which he wasn´t)

There you have it, thats the reason why the US and all the dumb NATO countries are at war with Iraq.

And I don´t think some company would drive into and armed conflict to steal oil but I do think that if this war ends (probably not) that the US is going to get a pretty good oil deal from Iraq after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 am
bluegrass cat
Thanatos Phoenix
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Give me a break gonk ! Do you guys even know why the U.S declaerd war on Iraq?
Yes I do.

hey than, you forgot the part where bush slipped up, and when trying to justify being in iraq, said: "I mean, we're talking about the guy who went after my Dad here!"

rolleyes

jesus, he embarrasses the crap outta me. and so does any american who actually voted for him THE SECOND TIME. scream wtf were people thinking?!?

sweatdrop

i like how bush seems to have forgotten he said "when the iraqis stand up, we'll sit down! as soon as they're ready to take care of their own country, we're out of there!"

yeah, cause JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO, the iraqi government asked us to PLEASE GTFO or at least give them a time when we WOULD get out, and bush was all like "uuuh, we can't get out yet! you're not stable!!!"

rolleyes

it wasn't enough to ruin the companies of his father's friends, oh no! he had to go and try to ruin america...i miss the days when people LIKED us. crying and even though clinton's an a*****e, he at least knew how to keep friends for the country, ya know?

which is why i'm voting for obama and NOT for a man who's been KNOWN to attack his opponents in locked committees for years!

yay obama! heart

edit: and OH YES iraq uses us dollars! when your own economy is weak and struggling and your money has no value, you use someone else's!

when angel went over there, they found HUGE stockpiles of american dollars and even though they HAD iraqi money, no vendor would take it. they ONLY wanted american dollars, yo.
heart Completely agree with this. Bush has embarassed this country enough, and SUPPOSEDLY people had already thought that when we had a chance to get him out of office the first time...yet some of these same people that were ranting about Bush voted him back in. sweatdrop I don't know about anywhere else, but in Chapmanville, southern WV, they said it was because the other guy was the anti-christ. eek It's this kind of backward thinking that makes WV a laughing stock. sweatdrop
I liked Clinton, despiting him being a cheating manho. >> Thought he was a decent pres.
And I'm all for Obama. I love his equality thing and how he's doing his best to make sure he doesn't become just the guy that will support black people. I'm also NEVER voting for McCain...and possibly any other republican for a while...republicans are the ones that keep getting offices (not just presidents) and then voting to change laws so wolves can be hunted to extinction because they don't like a threat to the monies their ranches make them. sweatdrop
Ok, I done. ninja  

YukaSilkenFur

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 am
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles

-America
Includes Canada, the USA, Mexico, Chili, Argentina, New Zealand, Brazil, and others. (If my geography isn't too ******** up.) America is 2 (or three, does 'central America count?) continents.

Your geography is SERIOUSLY ******** up. You forgot about American Samoa and Hawaii, but you included NEW ZEALAND???? talk2hand New Zealand is not part of America in any way lol, except for being a Western based country

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least learn the basics
Sometimes i just want to weap...

I just checked, apparently I imagined New Zealand where Argentina is? o_O

I don't think I took any interest whatsoever in social studies until like, 7th grade, or was it 8th? I think I just got so bored I took an interest in reading the stories from the text book. sweatdrop I would gather that an inability to remember things like dates and specifics of anything didn't help my learning of geography nor my interest in the social studies classes. (That, and minimal world anything that doesn't have to do with the USA or Christianity. So I couldn't have learned just by the info being thrown at me so much either.)

Anyway, so ya... somehow the crayon-map in my head had New Zealand where Argentina should have been.

Hawaii and Alaska weren't mentioned because they are USA, and Hawaii isn't really part of the continent, just the country.

Um... What's 'American Samoa'?

I know some stuff!

[mumbles I think I was interested in the Egyptian history short-passages... and some Greek mythology... and I actually recall some of those 11 years of US history, like how we gave small pox infested blankys... that one is a fun random reference... and I DO know that Africa isn't a country but a continent if I'm given a second to think(mostly the news seems to portray the continent as a country)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:01 am
i never even TOOK geography in high school and i know that argentina is not New Zealand xd

American Samoa is part of Samoa...that belongs to America? I think its in the East of Samoa  

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 am
Iconised Ghost
i never even TOOK geography in high school and i know that argentina is not New Zealand xd

American Samoa is part of Samoa...that belongs to America? I think its in the East of Samoa

It's a very small island that belongs to America.

@Noodles- You shame the American girl. How the hell do you not know where New Zealand is? Ahhh. I try to defy stereotypes, so I know where a whole lot of countries are, but I see that some people aren't worrying about their presentation. For christssakes. You're posting in an international online forum. *facepalm*
[[Sorry if that was too strong. I got a little passionate. I'm sorry if I offended you, Noodles.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 pm

I have no idea why I thought that, but sometimes I just start to think of something really off from what it was. Because I knew Argentina was in SA, and just for some reason Argentina was reduced to just knowing it was on the continent... ??? No clue how that happened...

Oh, and IG, really funny. I never thought NZ was Argentina, just that my idea of its location is were Argentina is on the map.

Egga, I thought I did, and by now you guys should know that my head is ******** up in how it works. Some data partions just overlapped or some s**t. I don't remember in images, and only rarly in words, so they is no why that my head could store both as one file I can just pull up as needed.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Jose the dancing mexican

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:28 pm
Hey, listen.
Remember Saddam Hussein?
The Main reason we started this war was to stop him.
The other main reason was Osama, but thats not the point.
But, if we hadn't gone over there and taken care of him, given them a government, and got the most of the talliban under control, just think what would have happened.
I'll leave you to your thoughts on the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Oh, and IG, really funny. I never thought NZ was Argentina, just that my idea of its location is were Argentina is on the map.

~Metalic_Noodles

...where did you think argentina was then?  

Iconised Ghost

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 pm
Jose the dancing mexican
Hey, listen.
Remember Saddam Hussein?
The Main reason we started this war was to stop him.
The other main reason was Osama, but thats not the point.
But, if we hadn't gone over there and taken care of him, given them a government, and got the most of the talliban under control, just think what would have happened.
I'll leave you to your thoughts on the answer.

Hey listen, remember Suddam Hussein?
Remeber who appointed him his position?
Bush's Daddy
-pwnd-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

...where did you think argentina was then?

In southern South America, and rather large in land mass.

My head overlaps information.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out