Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Bang's Questing! (Shocker...)With Prizes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donate?
  Yep! X3
  Nope. XP
  Pollwhore. -_-
View Results

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm
Hey there.So as the title says, Bang's Quest is back! This time though,Im going after something much more prestigous then a Grunny or a Gothic veil.No.this time i'm after .........A CoCo Kitty! That's right.Me too.I have been sucked into this Kitty madness. But unlike most,I dont like the KiKi Kitty.It clash's.Anyway,I have made this silly thread here to ask you all for one thing.GOLD! Precious,Suculent(?),GOLD!! I want it...

But before you think this is all for me,I'm doing a little something to give back to people who are kind enough tohelp me out here.Donate 500+ Gold to me and your entered in a contest to win one of 2 items!( will be adding more later) All you have to do is send a trade with a heading of "Hope this help's!" And you'll be entered.Now,Im doing this based on 10's.So every 500 gold you donate,you'll earn 10 raffle tickets.Now,Im ending this in 1 month exactley from today.After you've donated and i've asseded the amount of tickets you get,Ill post it in my next post and assign you a range of number depending on how many raffle tickets you have.So next month on the 15th,Ill take all the ticket numbers and use a random number generator to generate 2(possibly 3) winners.

Simple right?

Now,Here are the prizes so far: Head case,"The Lusty Scoundrel",And DandiiDooDad Spore 2nd. Gen.

I might add a masterpeice's to the mix,but only if I raise enough. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:33 pm
Black List:
None.Lets keep it this way.

White List:
None.Let's fix this.

Donators:
None. crying

Simply Astrum

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:34 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Bump.  

Simply Astrum

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:37 pm
Bump  

Simply Astrum

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Bump  

Simply Astrum

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:41 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 pm
What exactly do u need sweets!?!!? i have a lil of everything just need to no if i have it to donate..... smile

Just let me know

heart
~whit~

Villains_Dream_Girl

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out