Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 pm
dark, if you're looking for a 'victim,' to try out your Skinwalker girlie on, may I offer my Alyssum?

User Image

You can read more about her here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14021455

Alyssum's heard of Skinwalkers but honestly has no idea what they are or what they're capable of; I'm okay with her getting in a fight and roughed up, so long as it doesn't lead to disability or death. So I think it'd be a good learning experience for both of us.

If you're not up for a 'random' encounter, I can offer up a more substantial plot that includes Talencia's Leigh Sebelt. Just let me know, either through the thread or a PM. <3  

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 pm
<33 Sopheary is up. For now, she is the only one I'm plotting for  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 am
When you get as many people to join the foal plot as you need be sure to tell me because Terentia would love to be apart of it. (She was never away from him as a child anyway so it only makes sense she would be with him with his other friends, even though Galahad might be spying on them from the distance *rolls eyes at the over protective brother*)

Also we need to get around finishing that RP <3 the one you and Perky started a while ago, I might not play the personality just right and our styles are a little different in writing however I am sure I know all I need to, I hope you will not notice a difference at all! =D haha.

Also would you like any other plottings ninja Perky said you had some idea's that she told you about before she went away for a while =D  

Tebiki

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces