Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
-=Teddy's=-not so fluffy-=Quest!=-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vistor Counter!* (Random Version 1.0) *CAUTION: may require simple addition
  My milk expires in 13 days...
  I've eaten a green crayon while watching the pink power ranger dance to that A-Wimba Way song...
  Why do hotdogs come in packs of 10, while buns come in packs of 8? The shoe-lace lost in purple only knows...
  To catch a fish on fire, while under water, consultation fee's must not exceed the speed of light or else the brocoli's wrathful lucky charms.
  I ARE PANT!
View Results

Masochistic Teddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:04 pm
My,-=not so fluffy=-, Quest!

I have been a lazy Gaian. Haven't done much or even really been on that much. But all that is changed. I have been getting on much more lately.

User Image

I want this item because I think is is versatile and fits on a lot of different avatar designs. I have wanted this item for a while, since my first blunder with the tek-tek layering system. I've finally got my wits about my and started saving up.

I would really appreciate any donations or chit-chat you can offer, especially the chatting, while I poll whore and quest for as much money as I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:05 pm
DONATORS!

Who I will also add to the up and Coming Karma section of my profile. WOOT!

Magical Gift Fairy!!!!!!!!
mrgreen  

Masochistic Teddy

Masochistic Teddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Interest?

I want to spark some interest in my thread, but I don't have enough money for a contest, giveaway, or raffle. So, I was thinking maybe I could write some short stories, or something like that. We'll see what happens.

Any idea's?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:13 pm
Hi! I'll give you some gold for your quest. ^_^  

Magical Gift Fairy

Masochistic Teddy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm
Sorry for making you wait a few days. I've had a hectic week and weekend with all the homework I have, plus some extracurricular activitites. It's wearing me out.

THANK YOU! *huggles*

I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 pm
Bump!  

Masochistic Teddy

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items