Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 am
xX_kyon_Xx
Username:xX_kyon_Xx
Rp name: Kato Sin
Elements?: Wind
Bloodline/Clan?: Sin
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) At least 5 times a week.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I have always joined the Leaf village as It's always been my favorite. In addition Kato likes the weather in Konoha.

How can you better the leaf village? Kato is an expert ninja that Can make great relations with suna as the Konoha rep ( this was accepted). Kato is very prominent at making custom jutsu so he would also be well suited for a teacher.

Give an Rp example:

Sitting in a tree Kato waited for his target to pass by. Kato had sensed him comming for almost an hour now. "Jerk must have been walking like a
Dead man If it took him this long" Kato waited patiently for his now insight target to reach the specific spot. Kato did a few hand signs before leaping out of the tree to attack his target. He had gotten one of his signature techniques ready so that he may strike effortlessly. Kato landed behind the target almost silently having the target turn seconds later. It was to late for him tho. Kato had already Used Sen'eijashu to ensnare him in his snakes. The snakes started to release venom into the bloodstream of the target. Kato could already tell that the target was already dieing and had not needed to use his Ninpou kaze kissu sendo technique to finish this quickly. Something had seemed weird "Why was this a A-rank mission?" Kato asked himself as he withdrew his katana. Kato's arm seemed to hardly move but the target and the snakes had been cut into pieces.

Right when Kato had decided to put away his blade kunai started flying from every direction towards Kato. Kato has a lack of defensive jutsu but Kato had to do something or he was surly dead. Kato quickly did a few seals and released Issen Bureido no Jutsu Which caused the wind around the clearing to change direction and blades of wind circled Kato. With the huge amount of wind and spinning blades Kato had pulled himself out of that situation without a scratch. Even more he had substituted himself with a clone and now watches for his real target. "There" he said to himself when he noticed a glimmer in the trees. He sent a clone to flank right while he went left. The Enemy ninja had noticed the clone and braced himself for the charge But it was to late The real Kato was behind him with Ninpou kaze kissu sendo surrounding his hand. With one quick wave of the hand the target had been taken care of. "Kato 100 - A-class criminals 0" Kato gloated to himself over the victory he had just obtained.

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 am
x small butterfly x
Username: x small butterfly x
Rp name: Emi
Elements?: Water and fire.
Bloodline/Clan?: tbe
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes.
Activity: (how often you are online) About 5 or 6 days a week.
Why do you want to join the leaf? I love the leaf village and I've always adored the fire element. I think it'd be a great place for me to start out! ^ ^'

How can you better the leaf village? I'll always ALWAYS be literate and try to post very regularly. I'm not a fan of drama and I'll do my best to stick to the rules... Emi is fun loving and hard working, I'll always contribute what I can.

Give an Rp example: Emi watched the bead of sweat roll down her face and drip off her nose with an exhausted smile. Her and her opponent, she couldn't quite recall his name, had been going round in circles like this for hours and both of them were stretched thin. His shoulders heaved and his breath was shallow and labored, he looked like he'd soon be out but at this rate so would she. Scratches lined her whole body and her ears still rung with the deafening sound of the paper bomb he had tried to take her down with. Almost shakily she drew her breath, staring him square in the eye, I cannot lose. I will not lose.

Approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out