Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
my birthday on thursday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i be nervous?
  yup
  nope
View Results

The Real ish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 pm
is this thursday. and im excited and scared. see here's the thing ... im turning 18 ans im moving out im kinda nervous ya know? should i be???

discuss:
advice
and whatever else you want to tell me (not concerning beds lol)

see my birthday post in da beg sub. ok???  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Today is friday? eek Damn,you and me got a 2 day time line difference in here xp

Look,there is nothing to worry about.......Except if you have 3 girlfriends and they are coming to your party at the same time,thats the time you have to worry about how big is your bed mrgreen lol  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

The Real ish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Today is friday? eek Damn,you and me got a 2 day time line difference in here xp

Look,there is nothing to worry about.......Except if you have 3 girlfriends and they are coming to your party at the same time,thats the time you have to worry about how big is your bed mrgreen lol

lol thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 pm
happy birthday. though I personally happen to think moving out at eighteen because you're eighteen is stupid but that's just me.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Real ish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
happy birthday. though I personally happen to think moving out at eighteen because you're eighteen is stupid but that's just me.

thank you

its not a whim thing ive planned everything very carefully and mom is helping though she was part of the problem but its going to work  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:08 am
oooooooooooooooh....Happy Birthday BTW whee  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

-iSnug-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:01 pm
Happy birthday... smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy early birthday, you all ready got your present.

.:Pixie-Port::Pixie-Port Industry::Daffy Quest::Draw Us Please?;-;:.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am
teh sexiful nerdy
I moved out when I was seventeen but of course I had my reasons. Life could never have been better. Though I miss my mama a lot since she lives in another county. sweatdrop

Oh and happy birthday Realish :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:43 am
Happy Birthday. biggrin
Luck with the moving out.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:55 am
Yeah, I'm 19 and I'm just now starting to move out. Though I was "unofficially" living with my boyfriend for almost a year before now. ...Still, I'm finally trying to get "on my own" and pay rent at a place that doesn't have my parents in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:38 pm
how ironic, my birthday is on a Thursday too. October 2.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm
jfm567
how ironic, my birthday is on a Thursday too. October 2.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He meant last Thursday.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:49 am
Good luck getting out on your own. I can't wait to get out of college and be off on my own aswell. Hell, even living in college is great, its like an apartment.  

Funtak

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff