Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold!
  yay!
View Results

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:19 pm
User Image

I am questing for my dream avi. Its a angel. You can see my dream avi in my sig. Plz donate if you can!

User Image
Total Value: 357,490 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Enchanted Book
Biancamella
Biancamella
Radiant Prism
Enchanted Book 4th Gen.
Gold Promise Ring
Lovely Genie Gold Bangle Bracelets
Beat Slim Gold Shoes
Pale Pink Pearl Hairpin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:08 am
You guys can also donate gold!  

Paranormal Dreamz

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 pm
Nobody wants to help for the dream avi. Yes, i know the things on my list are high but you can at least donate money to get closer to my goal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:27 pm
I don't really know how much help your expecting.
the Angelic Halo isn't more than a Dream to those of us who weren't around since at least early 2004.
You could try swapping to the Platinum Halo or the Prism Halo. They aren't as beautiful, but they're equally efficient in giving the illusion until the actual item is obtained.

I should mention, the Angelic Halo is actually worth more then Tektek thinks it's worth.
Grizzly Hat + Chicky Slippers + Portable Headphones + Bunny Slippers + Mini Angel Wings + Devils Tail + Angelic Sash is approximately the worth of the Angelic Halo.
175,000,000 (Grizzly Hat) 50,000,000 (Portable Stereo Headphones) 35,000,000 (Mini Angel Wings) 24,181,818 (Devil's Tail) 17,558,334 (Angelic Sash) 60,000,000 (Bunny Slippers) 35,000,000 (Chicky Slippers)
Which totals to 396,740,152 gold as the current bid in a thread that I'm watching. (if your interested in looking at the thread as well, you can click here)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 am
Ok thanks for the info.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 pm
I need donations for enchanted book and biancamella.  

Paranormal Dreamz

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:56 am
I still need donations for enchanted book 2nd gen. I'm real close to getting it!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 am
You should just try for the newest generation of your evolving items, it tends to be cheaper.
So, for example.
a 9th gen enchanted book, won't have the poses, but it's the most inexpensive and will get the poses at a later date.
as for the Biancamella, the sixth gen is the cheapest, and it's already got all of the forms unlocked.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:50 pm
Thanks for you help wellwisher! I might try that. I got my first enchanted book all i need is the 2nd one. Donations are helpful!  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games