Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help me?
  yes
  no
View Results

TattooLover21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:17 pm
hey people, i was hacked. it was someone who i used to be friends with in rl but am now not, and he got mad about it and hacked me and took all my things i bought with gaia cash that i bought with money from my job. heres a list of whats gone. if any one would d like to help me get my stuff back i would really appreciate it.

coocoon first
coocoon 2nd
wonderland
enchanted book ( two of them) first
deathwhisper first
frostbite blade
kelp o' th' loch first
picolitrosso's urn first
gimpi first
padmavarti's lotus first
green corallus egg 2nd
grace of aphrodite
grace of eros
inari beads 3rd

any thing would be appreciated....... thanks

yesbefore anyone asks i did report it. gaia wont do any thing for at least 18 months. this is what happened and the reason he did it.

he hacked my gaia and took ALL of my evolving items. and then at school today (i came home after telling the deans, cause i was crying to much
) he told me that i had no friends and no one loved me and every one i know has been telling him to make me shut up.(being told im alone and hated by every one is my worst fear, hence the crying) and then he spit on me. he's pissed that i am not his little groupie and his #1 fan. im not his friend any more because of all the drama he caused me. last year there were multiple times i felt like cutting my self, (and i am a happy person) i felt so bad. this year i feel so much happier not having to deal with his drama and its pissing him off. i keep trying to avoid him and he keeps getting up in my face. monday at school he told me that "the only reason i hate him is because im in love with him and mad that he doesnt love me as more than a friend." i am not nor ever was in love with him. he then hacked my gaia and sent messages to my friends i go to school with telling them im in love with him and it hurts that he doesnt love me back.
i am not in love with him, although i am in love with the idea of killing him.lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:28 pm
bleeding_dying_love

i am not in love with him, although i am in love with the idea of killing him.lol

Laughs, I'd definitely have the same idea if I was in your position. Don't worry, your number one fear is the exact same thing of mine.
Well to the point I'll try and help as much as I can but for now I can only talk and bump. Once I'm done with one of my quests I'll try and help you with yours =]  

Karunoshi

TattooLover21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:35 pm
thank u  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:42 pm
No problem =]
So is everything alright now?  

Karunoshi

TattooLover21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:42 pm
i hope so  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:44 pm
That's good,
do you think he'll give you your stuff back or is it lost until the end of time?  

Karunoshi

Kiku the Cutie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:52 pm
geez ppl can be soo cruel! i would help you but i dong have any gaia cash! im sorry! i hope u get ur items back!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:00 pm
hes not gonna give them back. he's too much of an a**.  

TattooLover21

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 pm
Ugh lord, you should knock him over the head next time you see him. I hate those kind of guys. Well why don't you put quest bars and show which items you'd like first and your progress towards it? It'd make it easier for people to understand you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:17 pm
i tried that. they all told me it was my fault i got hacked or i was lying. i wish i was lying. i worked hard to get the money to buy the cash cards  

TattooLover21

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 pm
Well we believe you =] besides you can have fun around the site and get gold and use your work money to get back your items at the same time. I always like to talk in forums...though it's just the quest forum that I've made my three new friends sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:41 pm
yes well i just lost all mone. thay took that guys side and dumped me when i needed them the most  

TattooLover21

Karunoshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:48 pm
Well then they weren't friends at all if they didn't believe you and if they left you when you needed them most. It's odd but most of the time I prefer computer friends over real ones. They can be on your side AND give you an outside perspective at the same time. Unless they've REALLY gotten into your personal life they can't really ruin you like real life friends can.

Though that's just how I feel. I know how you feel which is why I'm posting and replying. I'm not just here to donate =]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 am
Gosh is that ever lousy! People suck. I'm really sorry to hear this.  

Lenelee

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Rozen Black Chronicles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:17 pm
I hate people like this...
they're always tormenting each other, but they are the ones thats truely lonely and are at lost  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games