23%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 34

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 pm
Ya know those talk shows where they try and find the father of some random woman’s infant. (Maury for example)

Well when they bring in the alleged daddy why does the crowd always assume that he is the dad, and then proceeds to boo and hiss when he of course denies the b*****d child being his. I don't know how many times I’ve seen some crazy woman screaming "It's Your baby!", But by the end of the show We find out It's not his baby and that mommy is a dirty tramp. The majority of the time the guy is still portrayed as the jerk from the start No matter what he says. Has no one clued in that maybe mommy has slept with so many people that she don't know who the dad is.

So here is the question I want ya to discuss. Why does no one snap at the Mother of the b*****d child? Just because she got pregnant after having sex with god knows how many men in such a short time, why does no one stand up and say? "Damn! You are a slut!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Everybody is too busy admiring the bravery of the mother in coming on the show! And, I think it's hardwired in (most) humans to protect a mother at all costs, a legacy of our evolution. Not to mention that fact that the talk show hosts set it up that way, anything for good ratings.

Personally, I think it's all BS! I don't think there's anything wrong with sex, but to sleep around so much that you don't even know who "daddy" is, that's too much. Then to drag a succession of your partners on TV is humiliating for everyone involved. But you have to remember, all those daddies agreed to come on the show. All of them are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. I think it's disgusting how eager they are to air their dirty laundry in front of millions of people.  

Kyreie

Faery Nuff

Site Moderator

Magic Manifestation

36,900 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • March 2020 Collector 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:45 pm
Try watching some Jeremy Kyle. He has a right go at slutty women, equally he has a right go at slutty men. lol, one of these day's he's going to implode and all that'll be left is a pair of shoes and some Jeremy flavored smoke. xd can't wait to see that episode!

aaaah, I live safe in the knowledge that no matter how crappy my life gets it'll never be that bad that I appear on one of those shows!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm
hmmm I don't really know I have seen them go after the mothers though, i think montel does that, not really sure the answer to your question..

your poll question non fits for me I have non but I want!  

Mrs_Black_Bear

stellacadente

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Kyreie
Everybody is too busy admiring the bravery of the mother in coming on the show! And, I think it's hardwired in (most) humans to protect a mother at all costs, a legacy of our evolution. Not to mention that fact that the talk show hosts set it up that way, anything for good ratings.

Personally, I think it's all BS! I don't think there's anything wrong with sex, but to sleep around so much that you don't even know who "daddy" is, that's too much. Then to drag a succession of your partners on TV is humiliating for everyone involved. But you have to remember, all those daddies agreed to come on the show. All of them are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. I think it's disgusting how eager they are to air their dirty laundry in front of millions of people.

I lost my virginity before the Age of AIDS and yet I agree wholeheartedly! Mothers need to learn responsibility, too. And staying the hell off of Trash TV is a big first step!

I also happen to know that Maury Povich is himself a whore. He was sleeping with interns in DC while still claiming to love Connie and wanting to get her pregnant. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 pm
i wrote the best blog on myspace about this subject
i dont have no shame in saying look i ******** a whole bunch a dudes from this time frame to this time frame and one of yall might be my babies daddy
(my son knows who his father is he was the only guy that i was with) i would never go on a talk show and be all up in a dudes face when i know that i am a big whore
i think that those females are sad and funny at the same time because they know they know and for those who dont they are some nasty whores who have no respect for their bodies themselves and then they have no respect for their child unborn and as they grow up
the only guy that i have ever let have sex with me unprotected was my sons father and that was because it was my choice not his my life is more important then the heat of the moment im like this if i guy doesnt respect you enough to enforce wearing condom then he is not the person that you should be risking your life for
people still dont understand that this isnt 1912 and 1960 when the only thing you had to worry about catching was a bad case of k.i.d. now you have to worry about herpes and worse a.i.d.s
and then they go on tv and make an a** outta them selves and they want people to fill sorry for them they really give single mothers who are single by choice and whats best for the child a bad name  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:40 pm
I seen one a few years ago with a woman that had twins. She did the typical yelling at the guy about how he needed to pay support for his sons and he did the typical yelling about how they were not his. Well, they did the test, one was his and the other was not... Guess it really proved how much of a slut she was to be able to sleep with one guy and right away with another and get pregnant by both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Lil-Jo
I seen one a few years ago with a woman that had twins. She did the typical yelling at the guy about how he needed to pay support for his sons and he did the typical yelling about how they were not his. Well, they did the test, one was his and the other was not... Guess it really proved how much of a slut she was to be able to sleep with one guy and right away with another and get pregnant by both of them.

straight triffilin  

blubombay

3,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

virtuelessone

Wicked Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:09 am
I cannot for a second contemplate not knowing without a doubt who my daughter's father is. And then to go on national television knowing full well you don't have any idea who knocked you up, that it could, in fact, be one of a dozen men? Ick.

Oh, and I saw a Maury once where the woman had tested like five men, still hadn't found the right one and Maury was like, "Oh, we'll find out who he is. Don't cry." I'm sorry, but if a woman is such a skank as to be sleeping with anyone with a pulse...why should that man be held accountable for her skankiness and have to pay child support. Though...if you're going around having unsafe sex with women who are putting out for Big Macs...I guess you deserve it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:42 am
Fairy~Nuff
Try watching some Jeremy Kyle. He has a right go at slutty women, equally he has a right go at slutty men. lol, one of these day's he's going to implode and all that'll be left is a pair of shoes and some Jeremy flavored smoke. xd can't wait to see that episode!

aaaah, I live safe in the knowledge that no matter how crappy my life gets it'll never be that bad that I appear on one of those shows!
Ha Ha Oh yes!! long live king Jeremy the out spoken  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:59 am
A few years back my daughters called me while I was getting my nails done. The chick on Maury was on her 7th show, and 21st test. NONE of them were the daddy. 21 men??? My girls called me to let me know how incredible this woman was, not knowing that it was on the TV at the nail shop. 21....and still no daddy. For real?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm
pd2care
A few years back my daughters called me while I was getting my nails done. The chick on Maury was on her 7th show, and 21st test. NONE of them were the daddy. 21 men??? My girls called me to let me know how incredible this woman was, not knowing that it was on the TV at the nail shop. 21....and still no daddy. For real?

i saw that episode and i was all like WTF was she the only chick at the orgy or something sorry that was bad  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Jayza Wirekill

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:05 pm
Mrs_Black_Bear
hmmm I don't really know I have seen them go after the mothers though, i think montel does that, not really sure the answer to your question..

your poll question non fits for me I have non but I want!

Well you could thank Satan. Mabey it's a sarcastic thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:26 pm
Violent-Squirrel
Ya know those talk shows where they try and find the father of some random woman’s infant. (Maury for example)

Well when they bring in the alleged daddy why does the crowd always assume that he is the dad, and then proceeds to boo and hiss when he of course denies the b*****d child being his. I don't know how many times I’ve seen some crazy woman screaming "It's Your baby!", But by the end of the show We find out It's not his baby and that mommy is a dirty tramp. The majority of the time the guy is still portrayed as the jerk from the start No matter what he says. Has no one clued in that maybe mommy has slept with so many people that she don't know who the dad is.

So here is the question I want ya to discuss. Why does no one snap at the Mother of the b*****d child? Just because she got pregnant after having sex with god knows how many men in such a short time, why does no one stand up and say? "Damn! You are a slut!"

I Agree, but there is a responsibilty to both sexes to either show some constriant or use birth reliable control (not the pull out method). These men and women are sluts. BTW...my boys know their daddy; we're married.  

Creator Nan

Ashe_08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:54 am
i think thous types of shows r restared id never watch em even if i had cable  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out