No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Kenta's Quest! (RPG title, lol)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From the TV series "Scrubs", what is Dr Cox's full first name?
  Perry
  Paul
  Percival
  Peter
View Results

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:05 am
I'm going to quest for an Ancient Katana for right now. That's my goal, yessir! I don't expect anyone to give me the item, I'll earn it (with a little help, at least. ^^)
Anyone who donates will be given my eternal gratitude and will be listed here in this post, which I hope will stay here for anyone who's interested. As of this posting, I've got 3.350g...Slow going, but I think I'm doing pretty well for only being a member of Gaia for a few days now. ^^

Encouragement is appreciated, donations are loved! Wanna try and tell me that it's hopeless? Take that noise and cram it. I'm not listening to 'ya. Lol. I'm too determined! ^^

Oh, and if no one minds, I'll add a poll to this topic so you can get some gold to go towards your own quest! How's that for helping out?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 am
You have 3.350 gold? that's, techniaclly not possible.
Do you mean you have 3,350 gold?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:17 am
Actually, it depends on what part of the world you're in. Some countries use a system of decimals to denote thousands, and so forth. I just happened to throw that in, when in America, it would have been 3,350.

So, technically, yes it is possible...I just used a different system than what you're used to seeing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:12 am
Since the last time I posted in this thread, I managed to accumulate a decent amount of gold. As of right now, I've got 7,096 gold.
Not bad for only having been registered for a week or so, yeah? I haven't had anyone donate to my cause yet, but I'm not worried about that. I know someone'll give if they have it to spare. ^^  

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces