Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Seven Mist Swordsmen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:40 pm
The Seven is led by an experienced Former member of the swordsmen, also known as the Mizukage. The group takes orders directly from the Mizukage, and must pledge their life and soul to the Mist, under pain of death. All Swordsmen get to pick the name of there position based on their abilities.

Mizukage - hector rouge - Oroami Saiz - Tsurugi - Strengthens already mastered liquid and ice jutsus.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Leader - The Swordsman of Memories - iJello Bomb - Hero Shimizu - Mizukami, Dentou & Bouken - Mizukami reacts to water when the air or ground is moist. It makes the moisture form into a figure playing a trick on the human eye it also can manipulate water and ice. Dentou & Bouken shine white and control wind to an extent. They can make wind copies of the blade when they are slashed or the wind can extend the blades and sharpness of them.

Swordsman of the Wind - Sen of the Wind - Sengetsu Uchiha - Black Ice - Feeds upon the chakra of anyone it cuts, also holding the ability to cut through and eat visible chakra. Holds the power to manipulate nearby water.

Swordsman of Darkness- Jedimastersoinc - Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Severus - This sword has an eye on the blade neer the handle, It is able to act on it's own with limited abilities. Manipulates wind jutsu and can float, it will slash out if anyone else tries to use it.

Swordswoman of Sound - Muppins - Ame Muramatsu - Kandankai - A sword made specially for Ame. It can be identified by the music note engravings on the blade and hilt. It works with high frequency sound waves to deafen and paralyze opponents. She usually pairs it with her piccolo, which is equally deafening in its own way.

Open

Open

Open

Trainees:
Masumi H Dekata - Kasumi Raikou Saiz - Hakumei - A combination of a guard less jian and fan which are connected with an extending chain. The sword is hollow in the handle so it is able to store the fan and chain inside it. The sword and fan are both forged from Mikyo's living metal and infused with Saiz Energy making it both strong and durable. The jian is all black where the fan is all white with black metal around the tip of it. The fan acts as a shield while the jian is the main weapon. Though the fan may also be used as a weapon for wind jutsu. Hakumei can transform itself into two different forms: defense and offense. In its defensive form, the fan part of Hakumei becomes dominant, enlarging to a size bigger than Kasumi herself and growing white armor over Kasumi's left arm and mouth. In its offensive form, the jian part of Hakumei becomes dominant and black armor extends over Kasumi's right arm and face. Several metal swords trail behind the main sword, which can be thrown or used to slash from a distance in a whip like manner. The sword and fan are also very conductible and easily allows lightning chakra to travel through them.
Weakness: In either transformation Kasumi can only use one of the weapons, effectively crippling her defenses when in 'jian form' and disabling her offense in 'fan form'. Also, when changing forms, she has to return to her normal form first, which causes a small lag time in which she is defenseless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 pm
(its me,Black Mist Assassin and Koku Okami and Kuroi Tsunagari,yeah i change my name alot)
Can i be one =3  

i have sex with corpses

Prophet

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:07 pm
Rinzo all i have to say is counter/kasuniagi see if you remeber that beauty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm
(how do i become 1 of the 7 swordsmen?)  

IXx__Riku__xXI

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 pm
You start by not posting here. The seven mist swordsmen are the sannin rank ninjas in the village. So basically become sannin rank or power and you can become one. but since your a student...you have a little while before you can even try out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm
What are the requirements for becoming of the swordsmen.  

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 pm
I want to join the seven swordsmen...now I just need a sword xd
I'm the ex-hokage so...pick me? lol. No but, seriously, what are the details and specifications to join?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm
how do I become a trainee?  

labodamie

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm
You don't anymore. It was a while ago that they held sign ups... Wait til they do again...  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games