Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Merc Clan 13 Hide-out. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:39 pm
"Oh, I just forgot something." Kashiim said quickly. He removed a piece of paper from his shirt and looked for a writing utensil. He couldn't find one. He decided to cut his finger and write the note in his own blood. As soon as he finished, he preformed a handsign and created a Kage bunshin. He handed the note to the clone and said, "Take that to my office and pin it to the door." The clone nodded and left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:24 pm
"Thank you both for comming to our home." Hakasho said as he went to go sit at the bar from across the room. "I will tell you both that i need your help in my situation...there seems to be two rival Merc Clans' arriving from the west. Clan's X and 7, one of which holds one of my brothers, Gravestone." He sighed as he took his seat on one of the thirteen bar stools infront of the bar-island. "I also must tell you that both of you have a very large bounty on your heads. But i have found it usefull to use you now and maybe take up the bounty later." He reached for a shot glass infront of his hands and sterd the contents inside it. "On the down side, all three Clans, mine inclueded, have large sums of money on our heads....but i want to kill my brother for what he has done and what he is...i could care less about the million that is on his head..." the bottom of his helm fell downward slightly and a glimps of whitish hair could be seen as Hakasho tillted his head back and down the shot.  

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 pm
Xantos walked inside and leaned against a wall.
"So...are you saying you want to use us to take out the rival clans and then turn us in for bounty, first, who put a bounty on my head? I'm a light assassin...the good guy. And...I should say, what's in it for us?....well me anyway, I won't get the other assassins involved in this, Jedi if I have to, but nobody else." Xantos said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm
(Why do people think I'm a threat?)

"So what your saying is "Kill or be killed?"" Kashiim asked as he moved to another wall and stood in front of it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:24 pm
"No, what im merly trying to say is watch your back. The lower Death Dealers have put massive amounts of money on the Kages' head's. They feel that if they can kill every last one, they can rule over the shinobi world and create a giant Mercinary Army...one that i dont wish to be apart of." Hakasho took another shot of the substance in the shotglass. "My brother and one of my childhood friends however will kill for any means of money. All of our main targets right now are the Akatsuki. but once that is over, i may attack your village or ruff up some of your shinobi for a while, just so i can gain their trust, so i can physically stab them in the back to end all of this."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 pm
"Well....leaf isn't my problem anymore...and the light assassins can fend for themselves....it's a deal...on my part, I don't know about you though." Xantos said nodding to Kashiim.
"On a D to S rank scale, about what rank of mercs will we be fighting?" He asked.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:40 pm
(Wow, this is a really long convo. Five years and we're not even done. LOL jk.)

"Wow. I have a feeling that this is going to be very long and tedious." Kashiim said, commenting about the mercs and fighting. "And Xantos. I'm not sure, but my best guess is that these mercs will either be A to S ranked."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 pm
"Good....the bloodier the battle the better...in my position, you get tired of peace and clean deaths after a while, I need more action." Xantos said with a snide smile.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 pm
"Well, this conversation so far has been very enlightening, but I have to get back to my village." Kashiim said as he preformed a handsign and a shadow clone of him appeared. "I'll have this clone take some notes for the rest of the talk." He said as he left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff