Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Magical Girl Avatar Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone like Sailor Moon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:39 am
Since no one seems to have noticed the thread in The Gaia Exchange, I thought I'd post it here as well, and hope for the best.

Hello Gaians.
I know that none of you really know me, but, I thought I would make a Quest Thread, to see if I could get some assistance. Now, I am 21, and I haven't been on Gaia very long. This would be my very first quest/donation thread.

Ok. So, getting down to the nitty gritty:

I am a huge fan of Sailor Moon. I know, its supposed to be a very girly show, but thats because the American editors made it that way. The original Sailor Moon was actually a very good show, very popular, and ran for quite some time in Japan. The original show had 200 episodes, 3 movies, and several specials. There are also 29 Sailor Moon live action musicals, as well as a 50 episode Live action show called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon which also has a Special Act and Prequel.

Well, I have come across a group of very adorable items in the Gaia Shops. I am now currently questing for these particular items:

User Image

MAGICAL GIRL: BOUGHT

And I really could use help.

If anyone needs an idea on how my dream avatar looks like, please look at my signature.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated. I will take anything from Gold to flowers/bugs/trash/items/equipment, etc. I'll take anything that will help me along in my quest for magical girl adorableness.

So there's some rules in this thread:

Bumping is permitted if there's no one around posting.
Do not flame or troll please.
Advertising is allowed, but please, do not spam the thread.
Since this game is open to all ages, I would like to keep it PG-13, so please, keep the cursing to a minimum.

So, I guess all thats left is:

QUEST, ON!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:45 am
The Lists

Now, the lists consist of a Black List, or people whom have flamed, trolled, or have just been general mean *CENSOR*, while the White List is the opposite, they are the people who have donated towards my cause.

scream stressed Black List stressed scream

So far, no one. Lets keep it that way.

heart heart White List heart heart

Chimaria: 2 Tops, 1 Pair Flashy Shorts, 1 Letterman Jacket, Lidless Boots, 100 Tokens

pgsailormoon

TornAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:16 am
Bibidi Babidi Bump heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 am
Bump heart  

pgsailormoon

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 am
Bump! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:06 pm
La-la-la Bump! heart

pgsailormoon

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:09 pm
Dude?! Where's my Bump?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:09 pm
heart my trade is miraculously working...so i am feverishly sending out small donations...whilst i can...please be patient for the tradey thing while my computer doesn't know it is being nice (in this moment)  

Chimaria

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:37 am
Chimaria
heart my trade is miraculously working...so i am feverishly sending out small donations...whilst i can...please be patient for the tradey thing while my computer doesn't know it is being nice (in this moment)

Thank you! You have given me my first donation! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 am
Bump! heart 4laugh heart  

pgsailormoon

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 am
Bump....!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 am
BUMP! heart  

pgsailormoon

pgsailormoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:20 am