Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu Exams Part 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Ok those who have registered for the Anbu Exams may now take the first step

Cloud ANBU test.
part 1 paper test.

Strategy's and tactics.

1. You have invaded enemy country and are inside of their village what strategic point's should you first capture ?

2. How many mans do you think is needed to invade other country.

3. You are cornered by enemy and you must break trough what tactic will you use ?
( Your comrades are Jounin ranked taijutsu user, Sharingan user, and genjitsu user.)

5. What are the two main routes to enter Cloud village.

6. List up currently dangerous peoples. (Akatsukis, other kages etc..)

7.What 3 principles ANBU should follow ?

8. You see that Akatsuki has able to sneak inside of our village what will you do ?

9. You got trapped inside of genjitsu during the invasion what would you do ?

10. You see S-rank rogue ninja sleeping, what would you do.

11. List the ninja country's by size.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 pm
Cloud ANBU test.
part 1 paper test.

Strategy's and tactics.

1. You have invaded enemy country and are inside of their village what strategic point's should you first capture ?
First I would capture the ninja academy. The students could be used as leverage.
Second i would take the village gates. So no one will sneak out to get help. And vice cersa.
And third i would take the Kage or person in charge hostage.
Hmm if it is a strong country around 10 maximum and 5 minimum.
If is a small country then around 5-7
3. You are cornered by enemy and you must break trough what tactic will you use ? I would have the tai-user cause a distraction for some while the sharingan user uses a powerful fire jutsu. While the genjutsu user captures as many enimies as possible with a genjutsu. While myself uses the Heaven strings impalment jutsu. My team mates will move so that the spears from the sky kill all in the area.
( Your comrades are Jounin ranked taijutsu user, Sharingan user, and genjitsu user.)

The village main gate. And the mountain pass.
Xantos Hyuuga, Angel Uchiha, Look behind you im there, Havoc, Child of hatred, Sengetsu Uchiha, Oroami, Ricardo,
To protect the Kage.
Carry out any assaination requests and missions.
Do whatever you are told.
8. You see that Akatsuki has able to sneak inside of our village what will you do ? Send a shadow clone to notify the nearest ninja and the Kage. While i myself try to stall for time until the kage or someone capable will arive. Until them i will fend them off with every fiber of my being. Death shall be a possibility.

Focus my chakra into my hands and slam them on my ears. Sennding a massive amount of chakra through my head. Canceling the jutsu and freeing yourself.
Trap him in a genjutsu and prob him for information. If he poses a threat strengthen the jutsu and kill him. Or if the information is known that he is a dangerous ninja. Kill him on the spot.
Konoha is by far the largest. The smallest being Kirigakure. The middle sized country is Kumogakure, Iwagakure, Sound, Tsuigakure. thje wealthiest would be the land of the moon. for its gambling and various ports  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:32 pm
((Am I the inly one taking these exams?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:33 pm
guess so  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:34 pm
((So..When is the next part?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:41 pm
I will send you it later when ready  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:42 pm
mkay. So about three days?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 pm
heh, i remember taking this exam but my questions were abit different.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:58 pm
Cloud ANBU test.
part 1 paper test.

Strategy's and tactics.

I would take the village gates first so that the residents of the enemy village are trapped inside, unable to get help. I would then capture the academy, as the students can be used as hostages to prevent enemy shinobi from attacking us, and stall them.
Lastly I would attempt to take over the kage's office. Without a kage to command them, a village would be disorganised, making them more vulnerable. If possible, attempt to capture or kill the sannin of the village as well to disable their strongest forces.

6 to 8 of the strongest ninja would be sufficient for a strong country, e.g. Konoha, to prevent confusion and "getting in the way".
3 to 5 people would be enough for a small country, e.g. Yuki.

3. You are cornered by enemy and you must break trough what tactic will you use ?
The genjutsu user will attempt to capture as many people in a powerful genjutsu as possible, while the Sharingan user occupies them with powerful Katon jutsus to distract them from releasing the genjutsu. The genjutsu user would be protected by my Hakkeshou Kaiten (Heavenly palm). The taijutsu user will them move in to finish them off. As we move out, I would use Kuchiyose: Kirikiri no Mai (Summoning: Execution Whirl) to cut up everything and everyone in the area, leaving no one able to escape and retrieve help.

5. What are the two main routes to enter Clo
ud village.
The village gates and the Inazama Mountain.

Mikyo Yami, Seta Sojiro, Zeramaru, Bankotsu, Kinkaru, Oroami Saiz, Xantos Hyuuga, Ban Raijin

Be loyal to the village, then to your squad, then your friends, and finally to yourself.
Complete the mission assigned at all costs.
Personal feelings and doubts shall never get in the way of assassinations and missions, and never to hamper with them.

8. You see that Akatsuki has able to sneak inside of our village what will you do ?
I will first send a wind clone to notify the kage him/herself, while I try to stop the Akatsuki or at least buy time until reinforcements come. The loud noises caused by the fight will hopefully attract more shinobi quickly to the scene. I will defend the village with all the power I have, and death will not be surprising and will be a possibility.

Cut my finger with a kunai and hope the pain will release me from the genjutsu. Otherwise my falcon will send a burst of his own chakra into me to disrupt the chakra flow, and to cancel off the genjutsu.

Trap him in a genjutsu first, to probe him for information. If the information revealed proves that he is a threat to the village, search for more information in his brain to see if he can reveal anything else. If there is nothing, kill him on the spot. If his mind is "secured", then imprison him with the strongest means possible, then send a wind clond to the village to ask for an interrogator, while I myself stand guard.

Wind country is the largest, followed by Earth. Then Fire, Lightning, Tea, River and Water is the smallest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 am
Cloud ANBU test.
part 1 paper test.

Strategy's and tactics.

!st you need to capture the gate along with your squadran. Then capture a small base to retreat to if necessary.

It should be a ten man squad for this type of mission

Use the genjutsu. Sharingan can target 1 person at a time. While genjutsu can target the entire group of enemies in your way.

You may take the front MAIN gate or the secret mountain gate in the back of the Village.

Ryo, Oroami Saiz, Xantos Hyuuga

Listen to Squad Commander.
Complete Mission
Do what must be done and don't let any emotion stop you. If it boils down to that then you must do as you are told.

Assemble a squad over the the Raikage. Assemble another squad and protect ALL entrances to the Village.

Calm down and use a release jutsu.

Capture immediately and place in the Village prision.

Land of Fire
Wind
Earth
LIghtning
Water  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm
When will the exams be grade?  
-

Manage Your Items