Submit

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 pm
Hi. I was wondering if anyone is collecting flowers. I have a bunch cluttering up my inventory and I will never use them. If anyone wants them I will give them away on a first come first serve basis. So if you are collecting flowers or just like freebies let me know.
Thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:43 pm
I'm not a big flower fan, but to keep this generous thread from slipping down the list, I will post here.

Uhmmmm.... and sing:

gonk Where? Where is the town?
Now... there's nothing but flowers.

I miss the honky-tonks, Dairy Queens and Seven-Elevens,
ninja You Got It. You Got It.

Harbone
Crew

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:19 pm
I will totally take any flowers that you have that are purple and blue! Especially blue! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:33 pm
I too, will take anything (cans, tires, paper, fish included) that you want to get rid of!  

Kiwii Tea

Hunter

mizducky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:38 am
What will you guys do with the flowers?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:48 am
Bleu_Fyre
I will totally take any flowers that you have that are purple and blue! Especially blue! 3nodding heart

Juliets last kiss
I too, will take anything (cans, tires, paper, fish included) that you want to get rid of!

You asked for it... I'm gonna pawn some stuff off on you guys. twisted  

Seanne

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 am
Bleu_Fyre

I sent them to you in a trade so I could send them all at once instead of one type at a time. I don't want anything so just accept it please. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:10 am
Juliets last kiss

I also sent you a trade with a bunch of flowers and some fish too. Yay for freebies! lol  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:08 pm
I've been just gathering those for no reason. Is there anything of use you can do with them?

Now I'm just seeing how much of those ends up to my inventory. This is my mule/second account so all trash and flowers end up to this inventory.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:44 pm
I collect flowers to sell them, same with the rest of the trash.  

cs_gardener

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:01 pm
I'm part of the Zevdia Givers Guild how gives out anonymous donations to newbies. So, if you have any random flowers, ink, trash, or any other unwanted items that you can't seem to get rid of, I'll be happy to send them to our guild to give out. Your username will be immortalized in our threads if that makes you want to give more ^_^.

Anyway (here comes some shameless recruiting) if you would like to join, we're always welcoming members, just mention that V. of Areashine sent you.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games