Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Generations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blah blah
  I am a newb. (I wonders how many people will click dis for the gold)
View Results

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 pm
I thought I figured out what they were, but Idk confused . So uh can someone explain to me how generations "work" whee ? all the details please xp

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:15 pm
Generations are simply how far along an Evolving item is. 1st generation is always the furthest along. 2nd generation is one stage behind first. 3rd generation is one stage behind second, and so on.  

lmfaoroflol

genji_90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:36 pm
that is pretty much all there is to know about generations  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:10 pm
lol i thought we were talking about generations of people or children whee which is simple in theory, trickier in practice. But since we're not, i dont have a lot to add xd  

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 pm
Iconised Ghost
i dont have a lot to add xd

Just that once all of a certain item's Generations have completed their cycles, (example being, Hermes' Moon (I personally have a Generation 11 one, myself)) you're basically buying the name, rather than the item. They're the same, once all the Generations evolve to their maximum. But that doesn't stop you aiming for First Generations.

I told myself I was going to get a first Generation Inari's Beads, and look what I got. xD (...and a Generation 4... and a Generation 12... xD )

In essence, you just ask yourself, "Can I be bothered to wait for my [n]th Generation item to get all the poses in [so many] weeks, when I can buy the First Generation for [x-amount of] gold?" if the item is a currently on-going one. ('on-going' meaning that all of its Generations are still to fully evolve)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 pm
so all the generations get ALL the poses confused

cuz I'm questing for some things and if thats the case, screw first generations, I'm getting the last and cheapest. I always thought it was cuz they had less poses that later generations were less "in stock". turns out its cuz they're cheaper cool ppl flock to the lowest price.

thanx guys biggrin finally, thats settled.
back to questing!

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers