Submit

Marco!
  Poll-o!
View Results

try_if_u_must

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:59 pm
just what it says

Spoonfeed:

Discuss weekends and how you love them because they let you sleep for 15 hours.
Discuss also the matter of how to sleep most comfortable
and discuss weekends overall.

(Spoonfeed ideas by Shram, editing by the mighty Pan)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:27 pm
IT WAS GREAT!!! I got punched in the head, elbowed in the lip twice, and kicked in the leg when I was moshing at this concert. And I played in a grocery store!! best weekend in a long time, you?  

oddpupas

LadiSilverfox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:36 pm
heart Ladi's Quest For Uber Expensive Items ~With Stuff~ heart

Please add more discussion (spoon feed if needed) to your thread or I will be forced to lock it for lack of context.

Ladi Quiz - heart - Ladi Johari (11) - heart - Ladi Nohari (2)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am
Let me:
Discuss weekends and how you love them because they let you sleep for 15 hours.
Discuss also the matter of how to sleep most comfortable
and discuss weekends overall.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

rockchicky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:40 pm
Mine Was Crazy!
How was urz??  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Myn wazz awesome! I slept  

Kandii Gurll

Liltweet_gal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm
Mine was very snowy and cold....a lot of things have been canceled. But! I got to celebrate my brother's birthday, and that was fun~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 am
I luv weekends, usually me, my bf, my brother and his wife hang out, sometimes here or sometimes we go somewhere. This past weekend we stayed here and watched movies and had pizza, it was great! smile  

Shannalee_Lace

Shaefer_A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:18 am
Shannalee_Lace
I luv weekends, usually me, my bf, my brother and his wife hang out, sometimes here or sometimes we go somewhere. This past weekend we stayed here and watched movies and had pizza, it was great! smile
Hey, Shanna, well, my idea of the perfect weekend is to spend it alone with u. LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 am
*Shies away from the oldness of the thread.* I thought this was something new and wondered where it came from. Wow~ whee

Eh, my weekend as expected. I didn't do much considering I'm still on my winter break from school. My room is still a mess and all I've been doing is painting tissue on jars, playing around with my new phone and reading up on a book I grabbed from the art store down the street: The Artist's Complete Guide to Facial Expressions.

Incidently enough, I thought it would just be a picture book full of expression, but, nope! I actually have to read; of which, I'm not too sore about. Once you get into understanding wtf the dude's saying, it makes sense.

*Runs away.*

The Chexed Nut

oddpupas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:31 pm
I worked, slept in, and did absolutely nothing... SO IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games