Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niss's Plots-[Fionn's Guard and more] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Name of Soq.: Giolladhe
Image of Soq.:
User Image
Plot with: Fionn- royal guard position
Blurb: Giolladhe is new to the kawani lands. The second in command of a herd of healers, he is well aware of duty and responsibility. He is a very steady, dependable big brother type.
Personality (as taken directly from my plot thread)- Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured
quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Soq.: Zoey (aka Zorana)
Image of Soq.:
User Image
Plot with: Fionn- the plains dweller in the Diplomat plot
Or perhaps the second princess
Blurb: The daughter of a rogue and a lady, Zoey is very passionate, showing her feelings without reserve, she has very definite values and opinions that she will defend. She will sometimes switch from the manners befitting a princess, to the more “common” manners of others- and her speech follows the same patterns. Fairly free-spirited and independent, she hides behind a somewhat shallow façade.

Both are flexible. If they might work in other plots, let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 am
Thank you for the offers guys. But I think I'd like to wait a little while before making any decisions. =3  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas