Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Stalker Stalker Stalker GAH D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stalker?
  Nah :/
  Yup :O
  You look sensual in that picture? wtf I just met you, man! D:
View Results

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm
MissMunchieMonster I hope everything goes well for your friend.
Otherwise you know we can always send the gremlins to deal with his annoying friend... bwahahahahahahahhaaha.a.....

@Anais eek eek what the!! if they follow you into the stall... ewwwwwwwww... hahahahahaha boundariess .....

Anyway get an adult to sort it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:04 pm
being stalked isnt nice

I had a stalker for around 6months before i actually reported him to my college and he was taken to see the college shrink and now he leave me alone >.<

but yeah that guy was always bugging me asking how i thought of his etc.  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:29 pm
@I. Ghost- That would be mayor mixed signals. XD Sam might win though, he's really determined. And yeah I don't like people asking me who I vote for just so they can criticize me for who I'm voting for, like wtf. D< NONYA BUSINESS, MAN!

@kezakey- If it does get out of hand Sam will definitely handle it and of course I'll be there to support. Classes are almost done, too, so Sam is all jumpy about being away from him. XP

@Zaoth- Creepy, good thing it's over. I guess the closest thing to a stalker in my life was my ex best friend, especially that time she said she'd follow me no matter where I'd go. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:08 pm
hmmm I deal with a good deal of... persistent people on a regular basis, for instance, this guy who I know on myspace, a friend of a friend, has been trying to go on a date with me. I tell him I'm not available to date people currently and he just.... is persistent in a mildly strange way, all saying "I still want to hang out. I love seeing you. I'll wait for you." etc. D: I hate turning people down.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:50 am
Well, then how about this; just stop turning people down! That'll solve EVERYTHING! (G'yah, I'm so brilliant some times...).

Let's practice.

So, you wanna go out some time? I have coupons for the Cracker Barrel 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:57 pm
Quote:
Well, then how about this; just stop turning people down! That'll solve EVERYTHING! (G'yah, I'm so brilliant some times...).

Let's practice.

So, you wanna go out some time? I have coupons for the Cracker Barrel 3nodding

But... D: I'm sort of involved with someone already. ._.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:10 pm
hmm... I suppose if I gave you two my unreasonably long coat and you sat on his shoulders...

Hell, we'll all three get in!!! Now, how do we duck the entryway... I guess one of us will have to stay behind. Tell 'ya what; you can come next time, okay? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 pm
@Nerdy- I know. Saying no is a problem for me. At least in person, cause I see the person's face and the disappointment and AH! D:
Over a message is easier for me cause I can just say no and that's it, but in person my friends all give me that PLEASE look and I say yes. D<
When I do say no, I feel all awkward afterward, so yeah better in a message. (But that sometimes fails, too)

Unrelated: Gonna see Twilight this friday, I'm excited and worried at the same time. Yay it's here and I hope it doesn't ubber fail. XD I'm getting an Alice necklace tomorrow, I'm in fangirl mode. whee  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm
your lips say "no", your words say "no", but your eyes and body say "get the F**K away from me before I stab you to death with the soft part of a wiffle-ball bat!!!". Could this be... "like" heart ?  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff