Submit

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 am
And open. The first post needs a bit of fluffing out but otherwise everything's in order. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:37 am
heart  

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:13 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm
User Image

moonbane love!  

Yumitoko

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:05 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm
heart  

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello there ^^ I would be delighted to offer my Sunchaser as a potential friend for Moonbane. Sunny is a very big, very strong draft mare with the kindest of intentions. She is more mellow than outgoing, but enjoys company and has, sort of, tasked herself with returning to the world the kindness that strangers showed her when she was still small. She would not hesitate to step up and help if Moonbane were in need of it, nor would she find the mare’s awkward fidgeting off-putting.

I am not certain as to what sort of situation she would be suited to swoop in and save the day though, if you wanted to go that route. Sunchaser is big and strong, so if she needed help moving a fallen tree or something out of the way I suppose that might work? She is decently well-traveled too, so guiding them to shelter in a storm could also be an idea. I would love to discuss plot possibilities with you, I'm sure you can think of other things to do. I think it would be great if they got along and became good friends, everyone could use a friend after all ^^

Quote or PM me if I do not respond promptly, I lose things and would feel bad if you thought I was ignoring you :<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:43 am
Oh, that would be great! I would love for Moony to make a friend, and I think they're pretty well matched in personality for that kind of RP. ^__^ And as far as 'saving the day,' we wouldn't have to go that route if it isn't something that would suit Sunny. I do like the idea of her using her strength as a draft horse in some way though. But that would all be up to you. ;3

I can PM you later today after all the Thanksgiving madness is over. Thank you so much for replying. I'm very excited. c:

Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Sparkly Prophet

5,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Millionaire 200

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 am
Ikkle Ashy Moonbabeh

Hey, I hope you got my reply to your PM but just in case I wanted to post here so you might see it. I’m really sorry about how slow I’ve been, I’ve lost the ability to write anything story-like lately (writer’s block?) and so I haven’t been setting up RPs or posting replies or anything. I would still love for the two of them to become friends, and if you don’t mind waiting until I finish getting myself together again somehow, I would be delighted to RP with you.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff