Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Christmas Event Idea (of a sort)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Fluffy...
  "My name is Cloud." "Clouds are fluffy." "Well, I'm NOT!" ... "Well, maybe you should be..."
View Results

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:06 am
First of all, if this doesn't go here, sorry; I could have sworn there was an event sub-forum for event suggestion, but I couldn't find it if there is one. I'm a bit tired right now sweatdrop .

Idea:
With christmas coming up, perhaps some guild members (gift ninjas or whatever takes your fancy), might go around gaia giving out small gifts to people on the towns or in the zOMG that look like good potential members. Just give the invitation, give the gift, disappear into the ether...again, I'm kinda tired (for which read:falling asleep standing up with my eyes open), so maybe my brains a little foggy...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:33 pm
Officer Hot-Pants
First of all, if this doesn't go here, sorry; I could have sworn there was an event sub-forum for event suggestion, but I couldn't find it if there is one. I'm a bit tired right now sweatdrop .

Idea:
With christmas coming up, perhaps some guild members (gift ninjas or whatever takes your fancy), might go around gaia giving out small gifts to people on the towns or in the zOMG that look like good potential members. Just give the invitation, give the gift, disappear into the ether...again, I'm kinda tired (for which read:falling asleep standing up with my eyes open), so maybe my brains a little foggy...
Ive already had enuff presents from them! 3 presents in a year! GAWSH D: (is too much for me)  

-iSnug-

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:10 pm
User Image I. Hate. You. User Image

Oh, I could never hate you; I LOVE YOU!!! Please don't not be my friend anymore...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

That'd be a hell of a way to promote the guild.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My City!}

Dana Pixie Stix

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas