Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:36 am
wellwisher
iPistl
The answer to the amount of tickets needed for a fair trade (I think) would be 114 tickets. 100 for the recipe and 14 for the materials (not including the gold and null frag amount). 3nodding
(I was bored and felt like calculating it xp )
if the gold exchange isn't calculated, then how would we know what would be a perfect exchange?

Well, if she is trying to get tickets, it seems only right to assume she wants to keep the money she has in order to buy tickets as well as getting them from zOMG items. So, with that in mind, that's how I got my answer.

And to answer your question, It won't be a perfect exchange, because the flower shield recipe costs 1g in the MP and I'm sure the materials don't cost much more than that.

EDIT: Also, the shield to make from the recipe costs a little over 2k.

Elves for the WIN!!! scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 am
Ok, there will be three numbers to keep in mind. the price of the recipie and the components to make it, the price of the shield itself. and then the worth of a ticket.
Components are 2308+ 16 null fragments.
Shield is 2000

so, averaged 2154
2154/ price per ticket = fair ticket exchange.
The ticket avrage appears to be roughly 2 until we get into the 10K ticket prices. so
2154/2 = 1077 tickets.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:22 pm
After reading what has been going on, I am a bit lost. I should have payed more attention to math while in school. Wellwisher, will you explain it to me. Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 am
Anise Puppet Master
After reading what has been going on, I am a bit lost. I should have payed more attention to math while in school. Wellwisher, will you explain it to me. Please?
Ok, I took the price of all the components 2308 gold on the marketplace combined. then showed the amount of Null fragments that was also needed.
The price of the completed item was 2000 gold on the marketplace when I checked.
Now, since the two prices differed by 308 gold, I averaged the two scores together. (added both together to make 4308, then divided by two) getting 2154 gold.
Next, the price of the tickets is roughly 2. (it becomes less than two when the amount of tickets being sold is a lot less.) So, I took the price that I calculated of 2154, and divided by the average price of the tickets. that gave me the amount of tickets that would be a fair trade.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:19 pm
Okay, I got that. I sent a trade a while back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm
Anise Puppet Master
Okay, I got that. I sent a trade a while back.
I know, it, didn't have all the things that the recipe called for, so, I'm having a diffuclt time equalizing that aspect.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 am
I know I'm missing the items. Subtract that from the total in gold. Then go and redo the gold to tickets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:53 pm
Bump  

Lustful Mistress Panda

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Bump  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers