Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
My first real Avatar Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shandrakor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:44 pm
Well I'm on my first ever dream avatar quest, and needless to say its not going well ^^; I'm playing the marketplace game to make a bit of money and I'm slowly getting there! biggrin

User Image
Total Value: 57,353 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Autumn Glory
White Drome Egg 3rd gen.
Fire Flower
Fire Flower
Autumn Glory

~Donor List:~
buggabuggaboo heart

Any suggestions on how to better that dream avvy or donations, or anything, would be really appreciated ^^ I'm trying to aim low for my first dream avatar..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:43 pm
First of all, good luck! I will send you a trade to set help you out a bit. It is not much, but I know how it feels to not get donations.

You really need to read the sticky in this subform on how to set up your quest thread. It gives helpful advice to making your thread look inviting, charities, and ways to earn money.

You can see my quest thread in this forum. It is called Bug's Sweet Dreams and Angelic Lotto. I learned the hard way you need to entice people to come to you. Most of my donations came from charities which were wonderful.

I am still questing and it is a long journey, but don't give up and you will soon meet some very nice and generous people along the way.
heart  

xAvangelinex

Shandrakor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:57 pm
Thanks for that ! and a huuge thanks for the donation! biggrin heart

I actually started a new item quest thread because I didn't know where I put this one (argh... such a newb><) and it sort of follows those guidelines a bit better ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 pm
buggabuggaboo
First of all, good luck! I will send you a trade to set help you out a bit. It is not much, but I know how it feels to not get donations.

You really need to read the sticky in this subform on how to set up your quest thread. It gives helpful advice to making your thread look inviting, charities, and ways to earn money.

You can see my quest thread in this forum. It is called Bug's Sweet Dreams and Angelic Lotto. I learned the hard way you need to entice people to come to you. Most of my donations came from charities which were wonderful.

I am still questing and it is a long journey, but don't give up and you will soon meet some very nice and generous people along the way.
heart

What about me?  

The Almost Mad Hatter

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas