9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 pm
● Heart of the Fire ●
Under Construction
Open to Posting

I've got a bit of a questing history already and nothing to show for it. Originally I decided to quest for a bunch of my OC's, but I realized I'd never have the patience to do that many quests. I stopped those quests and decided to embark on a quest for a single, epic Soquili. I soon discovered that most of what would have made the epic Soquili epic were considered mutations and not allowed on customs; plan "B" was foiled. I am now on plan "C" and I hope it will prove more successful then its predecessors.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:31 pm
Updates
7/11/09 = Final revisions done (hopefully). Waiting for official price quote before entering in July Custom Contest.
4/20/09 = Tentatively decided to quest for an OC, waiting on answer to custom question.
4/3/09 = Discovered that everything that would've made current quest Soquili awesome are considered mutations and aren't allowed in customs.
3/31/09 = OC Quests deleted, Nature Scorned quest begun
11/28/08 = Thread Opened

Funds
520k / 700k+

Donators
None  

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Heart of the Fire

User Image

This is my OC as a Sandpainter. I hope to get her as a Soquili (with some modifications). This particular OC is a member of a race that lives a tribal lifestyle centered around fire. Gold and branding/scars are a signature of her race.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:20 am
Quote:
.:Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Undecided
Name of horse: Sin Vanya
Owner: Gender
Temper: Wild
Breed: Tribal/Original Character Cosplay
Description:
Body = Medium-dark African skin tone with a faint hint of red. Inner ears and under-tail tipped should be black. Gold dust sprinkled across back and nose ridge, and stuck in leg feathers and in tail hairs. Legs should be encompassed decorative branding scars in the shape/pattern of stylized flames, the color of the scars being a darker then the skin tone and with a deeper hint of red. Scars should be rubbed with the gold dust, some clinging to the raised parts, some collecting in the slight ledges they'd form. Scars and "gold dust" should be done with some logic; scars would not show through leg feathers and dust would be more likely to cling to some places then others.
Mane = Black, plaited into small French braids, with gold and ruby beads scattered throughout.
Eyes = No boundaries/definition between sclera, iris, or pupil; entire eye is a fiery gold with hints of orange. Eyes should glow (assuming glowing eyes is not a mutation). Eyelashes and eyebrows should be black.
Hooves = Black. What can be seen of feathers beneath "gold dust" should fade to black.
Jewelry = Chain mail necklace, gold metal flecked with orange. From bottom necklace should hang fiery, glowing, heart-shaped pendant surrounded by small rubies.

Reference image(s):
Sandpainter for mane, eyes, and skintone.
Heart of the Ocean for pendant.
This for chaincail necklace design.

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?
Tag frame color: Blackish-gray (cooled lava)
Tag feather color: Rust

Soquili
... a fully braided mane/tail would be considered a moderate edit, ...

Total:
650k + 50k (Hair) + 25k (Eyes) + 25k (Necklace) = 750k

-or-

500k + 125k (Hair+Eyes+Necklace) = 625k  

The Red Dame

Friendly Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items