Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Abdiel vs. Mifune Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:45 am
Mifune cursed, grabbing the katana that was stabbed into the ground next to him with his left hand. When the dragon was close enough, he jumped into its mouth. As its jaws shut, a voice could be heard. "Doton! Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!!" (Inner Decapitation skill) The same jutsu he had used before aided him again. He could now freely swim through the earth dragon's body. He wouldn't stop there. Stabbing the two katana out of its sides, he released the jutsu. Since the rock was packed together, it was hard to move around, but he eventually found a weak spot in the serpants' body. He dragged the katana's down the dragon's body and exploded out the tailside, holding the katana crossed behind him. "Jhoho!" (Punishment) As he lowered his arms, the dragon began to crack to pieces, then finally shattered behind Mifune. He sighed with relief, then turned around to try and find Abdiel. "Your pet won't aid you any more... C'mon already."

(Hey, Bankotsu. If this seems a little too godmoddy, you can reform it or make a new one or whatevs. It doesn't matter much to me! XP )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:10 pm
((Nah, I was hoping you'd kill my Dragon. And please its kindof weird to be called Bankotsu. Please, call me Child or AJ.))

Abdiel laughed as the ground shook, and the earth from his dragon fell from the sky. Underneath the ground Abdiel preformed a hand seal then the blobs that fell began to take shape into tiny little Abdiels. So that behind Mifune there was a small army of Abdiels. And infrount of Mifune Abdiel surfaced preforming hand seals of sorts since he could control the earth at will, the hand seals were just for the shaping. Then earth began to engulf Abdiel then a giant golem formed around Abdiel protecting him and now Abdiel controlled the giant. So then the small army charged Mifune, and then the Golem's hand came crashing down onto where Mifune was standing.

Ducttape_Bandit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:50 pm
(Okie!)

Mifune's eyes were hidden among the shadow of his hair, and as the golem's hand came crashing down, he seemed to just stand there, his head tilted over. A thunderous crash sounded as the fist rammed down...

"Oh?" Mifune raised his head, staring at the bamboo stalk an inch from his face. It rose upward, stabbing into the fist of the golem, heading all the way up through the arm and out the shoulder area. Even if Abdiel wasn't hurt, the golem might need a new arm. Mifune on the other hand stared at the rushing mini-abdiels, then gave a swift kick to the ones that got too close. When they all rushed in at the same time, Mifune jumped up on top of the same hand that the bamboo stalk had just penetrated. Still... those things were following him. He ran up the arm, until he was face to face with Abdiel.
(Is any part of him exposed, like face or torso? I want to stare at it for 4 seconds, then stab it... :3 )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:28 pm
((His entire upper body.))

Abdiel stared at him as his golem ripped the bamboo stalk out of the earth. As Mifune would run up the arm Abdiel would preform hand seals then the golem began to turn into mud. Which would make anything or anyone who walked on it to slip and fall the only sturdy part of the golem was holding Abdiel up.

Ducttape_Bandit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 pm
Mifune cursed, losing his footing. As he slipped and fell, he stabbed into the golem's arm with his right handed katana. Unfortunately, the mud splashed up on his hand and his grip slipped. Now without a weapon, he slipped and fell into a muddy mess in front of the golems's wake. As the little Abdiel's crowded around him, he saw no escape route. He stared up at Abdiel. "Na?" (Well?)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:11 pm
Abdiel dispurst the clones, and his golem fell apart. Abdiel stood before Mifune with his arm extended, "Good job."

((I don't think I could've defeated Sojiro.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:05 am
Mifune widened his eyes a little, as if dumbfounded. But then he smiled, flicking the toothpick across to the other side of his mouth, and closing his eyes. "Omojirei..." After Abdiel helped him up, Mifune stood back several feet away, and bowed lightly. His hair fell over his face as he said: "Goshujin Gaika..." As he raised his head, he grinned. "In the future, I would like to request another match."

(Nah, Iss cool AJ. Now that I think about it, if you fought him... You'd probably win that one too. You just gotta compact your earth before the Take Shigemi reaches you. But well done, you've gotten better by a lot in your rp-ing skills. You've improved, Congrats!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:02 am
"Alright. You've got your rematch." Abdiel walked away from Mifune and then the field.

((Yeah, though Abdiel will be dead, around the middle of January.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:47 pm
Mifune grinned, then picked up his swords which were strewn about the field. "Yes, I will..." Once the metal sack was filled with katana, Mifune departed...

(Why is Abdiel dying again?)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:34 pm
(Cause I wanna start a new charcter. Im getting bored. Maybe as his unknown son?)

Ducttape_Bandit

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces