cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 pm
Fun For Nova!
Name/Image of your Soquili:
User Image
Personality of your Soquili: Wystan is speculative; he likes to ask a lot of questions to learn new things. He is kind, but he is also blunt, when he wants answers, he will try to get them for the pursuit of knowledge, for it is his goal to become a detective one day. He would find the butterflies fasinating and would ask as many questions he could about the little creatures.
What are you looking for?: Friend Rp
How would you like me to contact you?: (PM, AIM, YIM, Your plot thread, etc.) PM or AIM (Marquisevt or Marquisevt@aol.com) ((I think)) xP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:52 pm
Yay Nova rp! ><  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 am
Updated~  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:47 pm
Fun For Morana!
Name/Image of your Soquili: User Image
Personality of your Soquili: I want dart to be very timid and basically a very anxious soq.
What are you looking for?: I like you basket plot and think this would help develop the personality I want for Dart. Having an unstable mother figure would definitely live one to be fearful of the world.

Also this is my first soq and I'm still developing my rp skills.
How would you like me to contact you?: PM is best

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Poor little usdia foal. >x3  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:15 pm
Fun For Apple Blossom, Apple-oosa, Morana and Papillion!
Name/Image of your Soquili: LittleWind! Or Windy, or Cookie X3
User Image
Personality of your Soquili: To sum Windy up in words is very easy, just remember the three C's -- Care-free, Cheerful and Curious. Windy's curiosity comes before everything for her, she'll basically do almost anything short of hurting others to satisfy her wild imagination and questions. With this, she has no trouble chattering and chittering till dawn and approaching strangers. Being very cheerful (almost too cheerful), Windy has a load of energy she can't get rid of. The only real way to make her sit down is to teach her, or get her to teach you. She loves everything really, but has a slight fear of Kalona (bad experience with one in her early foalhood), and is very kind and well.. tries to be courteous, but her crazy curiosity hinders that ability X3 She however, does value respect and manners, despite the fact she herself somewhat lacks them due to her highest value being the satisfaction of her curiosity. Her lady-like composure will eventually par with her curiosity as she grows.
What are you looking for?: From Apple Blossom, I'd really just like some foal RP for Windy, and to give her a good friend, that hopefully lasts till adulthood 83 Perhaps they could go on an adventure together, or they could help a poor little animal in distress, anything you please 83 I think I saw that Apple Blossom grew a day or so before though, but if you'd still like to RP her as a foal more I'd love to volunteer ~
As for both Apple-oosa and Papillion, I'd like to throw Windy into your "Teach Me" plots X3 Windy simply adores learning and would love to learn from older stallions. Alittle more for Papillion could be that Windy introduces him to her father (Rita Kyon's Saeran) who could be able to teach Papillion how to be a father, and Windy could hang around to learn what fathering is like (if Rita agrees of course ~ Just throwing it out there as a just in case)
For Morana, I've been looking for Kalona interactions with Windy 83 I won Windy from an RP contest, and my entry included an unpleasent incident with a kalona, where she got attacked after her curiosity sent her into a forest that was Kalona territory. Because of this experience, she has a small fear of Kalona and any cross or half breeds of them, but she's still insanely curious of them. If you don't mind, perhaps she could have a simple roleplay with Morana where either Morana starts out in her evil personality and then switches to her good one, or the opposite way around. Not only would this intrigue Windy, but Windy would likely try to help Morana if she finds out about the mental instability of unikalona 83
If you also have any plots you think Windy could fill in for, I'd love to hear also ~
How would you like me to contact you?: PM Please ~

cyhorse generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm
ninja  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 pm
ninja �  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff