• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:21 pm
schools
your school experience
bad teachers
what you do/don't hate about school
pathetic and immature ranting

mmm...your school experience sounds like mine, I guess is almost the same here in Mexico oh well wait till you get in university, it gets betters depending on the carrer

What I hate about high school I had more classes than in university
What I hate righ now of university I have to wwake up at 5 :45 in the morning to get to classes at 7am and tuesdays for example Im free at 8 30 am burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes I have to wake up just for I ******** class and then i have teather at 2 30 pm but that its another story
I have to dress nice with formal shoes formal pants, a formal shirt a tie like if i was going to work in a cubicle emo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am
heh... there seems to have been an epidemic of shitty teachers all over the world. lol

i know lots of people who have had shitty teachers, either by being lazy, incompetant, or just horrable with dealing with kids/people. there's nice teachers that don't know anything about what they teach, all the way to nasty mean teachers who cross some lines (eg, throwing heavy objects at kids).

but the thing is... people need jobs, i guess. and no matter what profession you look at, there will always seem to be an overwhelming amount of people who seem like they shouldn't be in their particular job. there's TONS of teachers who shouldn't be allowed to teach, for different reasons. gonk but... there's also some really good ones who help people learn, and make students feel important and respected in the classroom ^^

so i guess it's kind of a good thing there's so many crappy teachers, because that way the really good ones stand out in the minds of students and inspire them. smile  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 am
Ha, go Moofasa~ mrgreen Experiance rate, oh yeah!

GO MR.POLLARD! He was, like, my best teacher ever! I had him last year {freshy~ xp ugh...} for english and he taught us really weird, and yet we still all passed, even though it seemed like he was teachign us all nothing. He drank, like, fifteen cups of coffe a day, and more than once he left i nthe middle of class to get a fresh cup. He wrote books, and he was always so funny! He once, to teach us the meaning of a verb, threw a trash can acroos the room, sat in it, put it on his head, stood in it, gave it to a student to hold, put it on his desk, and we thought it was hillarious. THen one time, in the middle of a verb lesson, he picked u the borad erasure and threw it at the wall. It wa s funny. He rides a orange motor scooter, he dyes his hair different colors, and he once caught a pencil someone had thrown liek a dart at someone else's head. He also once got into a fight with a student who brought a knife to school. He rocked. whee  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff