The Black Rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 pm
Isadora heard the sound of the flute. She spread her wings out, and began to search the land, to find where this music was coming from.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Isengard heard the melody of the other musician and smiled to himself, modifying his music to harmonise with the other's melodies. His notes played around the other's music, caressing it and making the music heard by everyone even warmer and more beautiful. Likewise, as it happened, it seemed as if more sparkles and balls of light escaped from the trees and other sleeping animals. Even the other wolves-now-transformed seemed to glow more in the music.

He was playing in front of a lake now, and some of the lights that converged toward him shaped into haunting balls that looked like formless lanterns. They orbited around him slowly, entranced by the song. He took a step onto the water and seemed to walk on it, though it was merely him walking in air. Still, the effect was haunting.  

Sentama Lin

Vindictive Vampiress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 am
Kari flittered across the sky, trying to pinpoint the source of the music. She managed to do so, and flew as fast as she could towards the flute, before the other tune could distract her. As she arrived, she began to slow down. The creature hadn't noticed her. She decided to hover a few feet behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 am
{Sat, this is all very well, but you need to find a piont, and fast!}

{oh darn, I just realized my last post held my other name, not my current one}

Danae opened her eyes, and grew alarmed. Her ocarina gave a quick, sharp note, then went silent.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm
Isadora spotted the creature who was playing the flute. "What? Is he walking on water?" said Isadora to herself. She landed on a nearby branch on a tree. And watched this creature.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 am
"Well, well, well... My first meals for the evening should be coming soon..." Isengard thought, not really aware of who or where the other wolves are -- only knowing intuitively that they were nearby. He paused and smiled for a second before switching his tune to a more sombre drone. The formless lanterns that orbited him moved closer to the nearest subjects they could find. Many of them moved to dance around Kari, the dark fae, while the others spun slowly around Isadora, the panther.  

Sentama Lin

Vindictive Vampiress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Kari continued to hover, entranced by the lights around her. She reached out and tried to hold one. She managed to get it to settle in the palm of her hand. "How strange...." she murmured aloud as she turned the thing over in her hands. Then, while still holding the glowing thing, she laughed as a small child would, and darted high into the air, doing flips the entire way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Isadora watched the lights circle around her. She was so focused, that she fell out of the tree. "Oof!" Isadora said. She wondered why she had said "oof" so loud. Isadora switched her thoughts back to the lights. Which her eyes, could not stop looking at.  

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas