Raven Hollow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 pm
Welcome to Raven Hollow. This guild is about ghosts. Haunted Hotel.

You can be one of the following, a ghost or a person. (You can be both if you make to different characters, and you cannot haunt our own person)

Ok, if you are a person, you check into a hotel and say what room number you are in. The lowest room # is 4500.

If you are a Ghost, you say what room you are haunting, the rules are simple, haunt the person who is in your room. smile

It may sound dumb, but I think it will be fun

ok, if you would like to be in it Fill out this form.

Name: (name)

Being: (Ghost or human)

Room #: (room #. remember lowest is 4500. And more than 2 people or ghost cannot be checked intot the same room.)

Description: (...)

Hope you join!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm
Name: Hallua

Being: Ghost

Room #: 4500

Description: Long, white, torn dress. Long, white, hair (Girl) ( Shes white...cuz shes a ghost)

Name: Lila

Being: Person

room #: 4502

Description: Wearing blue shirt and jeans. Long Brown hair with one blond streak at the side

Hallua waited in room 4500. Waiting for someone to walk in the door. Waitng......

"4500, 4501, 4502. Ah here it is.'' said Lila as she reached her room. She went in and set her bags down. She sat on the bed. She needed to get away from home, and she hoped that hear she could relax, not knowing the secrets about Raven Hollow. She flipped on the TV. And relaxed....  

CaucasianNoodles

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Vindictive Vampiress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:55 pm
Name: Bobbie (nickname for Robin)
Being: Human
Room #: 4500
Description: Short brown hair in a ponytail, baseball cap on; baseball jersey with ripped jeans and converse for an outfit; about 5'4"

Bobbie walked into her new room and plopped onto her bed. She threw her stuff to the side. "Mom, can't you ever be on time for ONCE???" she said to the air, unaware that something else was living in her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:20 pm
Name: Bella(nickname for Isabella)
Being: Human
Room #: 4505
Description:User Image
About 5'6'' Sort of shy.... (18 years of age.)

Bella walks down the deserted hallway looking for her room. It's so...quiet in here...Crap I think I missed my room... She thought.
"Oh wait, there it is" she beamed. "Huh. You would think there would be more people here...." She whispered to herself. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. " So dark.." she said as she turned the light switch on.
She plopped her things on the ground and walked over to a small love seat. She pulled out her a notepad and some paper and began to draw something absent-mindedly...Poor dear had no idea of what was to come...  

Bloody Alaska

Bloody Alaska

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 pm
((Er..About this RP...I was curious.
Do the ghosts HAVE to haunt the people in their hotel room, or can something else besides that happen? :]))  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games