User Image
Selkirk Ross' Stats
Strength: 20%
Courage: 21%
Speed: 20%
Intelligence: 15%
Luck: 24%
Stamina: 25%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ceera's Stats:
Strength: 5%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 9%
Luck: 9%
Stamina: 4%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live near the forest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

Welcome to Aqua's teepee, a journal of sorts for displaying Aqua's soquili, their information, roleplay logs, and anything else pertaining to the world of soquili. For whatever brought you to this humble little abode near the forest, I hope your curiosity be sated.

Updates
4/17/11 - Ross certed with his familiar added. Munin was won via Lady Kiya's customs!
4/3/11 - Ceera certed with her familiar added. Verdi was won in a St. Patrick's Day flaffle held by Manda! I saw the pool of pets and knew one would be great for her. heart
3/16/11 - Some quests up for Ceera.
2/4/11 - Ceera now has her official cert, transfer, and spot in the teepee!
12/23/10 - Ceera, a gift from Chibizoo, has been unofficially added to the teepee!
4/30/09 - Added a quest.
4/28/09 - The teepee is finally nice and organized~

Rules
1. Please do not post in this thread. You are more than welcome to PM if you are interested in setting up a meeting or dropping off a present.
2. Soquili are not available for 'flings' unless posted otherwise.
3. No soquili are available for use as a reference in a custom form, sorry.
4. Anyone is welcome to pm or grab me in the thread for roleplay; just be aware that I am not always available for it depending on my current workload or fickle muse.

Navigation

Welcome
. updates
. rules
. navigation

Persona
. mini-biography
. treasures

Questing
. Béyvail
. items for Ceera

Soquili
. Selkirk Ross w/ Munin
. Ceera w/ Verdi  

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image

Aqua immigrated to the 'new world' with the early settlers, seeking adventure and a different living. Formerly, she had been something of a wanderer, drifting from one place in the British Empire to another, even going as far as remote areas in western Ireland. To make a living, she would pick up odd jobs wherever she found herself. Often she barely dodged derogatory terms such as 'tinker' by having some nicer skills that were more requested than others, such as being able to fix watches and clocks.

Soon after landing in North America, she found herself drifting from the colonies -- except this time, the wilderness outnumbered any form of civilization she knew. Aqua was in more trouble before she knew it! Luckily, she wandered into the Kawani tribe before being eaten by anything. After finding that their rural way of living better suited the lifestyle she was accustomed to, she began adopting everything from teepee building to hunting methods. Though never becoming as affluent as the natives, she eventually adapted well enough to live on her own, in a small clearing near the southern forest.

Here, in this rather quiet patch, Aqua caught sight of a soquili. A true creature of legend; something she had heard of in magical stories while with the Kawani tribe. Sometimes herds of them, sometimes singles. Grace and horror, horns of all types, wings of many creatures. Aqua found delight in simply spotting them and watching until they faded into the horizon. Until one day, in the depth and death of an utterly cold winter, one arrived... and remained.

Treasures
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[u][b].:Cerynei Soquili:.[/b][/u]
[b]Colorist wanted: ----[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Béyvail
[b]Owner:[/b] Aqua Drageen
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Temper:[/b] Whimsical
[b]Breed:[/b] Cerynei
[b]Description:[/b] Refs are not intended to be exact, just a general idea. Similarly, though I noted some specific shades on the references, the colors need only to be in the family.

Markings' Breakdown / Clarifications:
- stockings and striping on the legs (tiger, okapi, magical made up stripes, whatever the colorist wants)
- face / neck stripe that gets thicker and continues around the shoulder and down the back
- spots on the back / body (any sort of wild-esque spot type; only no solid circles like polka dots)
- the facial stripe placements should be close to the reference, please
- 9 point antlers

[i]eye color:[/i] light green
[i]hair color:[/i] dark green and some random streaks of bright blue
[i]base:[/i] light brown
[b]Reference image(s):[/b] [[url=https://dl.dropbox.com/s/5sswn0g5q0edo9q/ceryaneiquestref.jpg]primary[/url]] [[url=https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mcbk20ede7lwuo6/ceryaneiquestrefnohair.jpg]primary w/o hair[/url]] [[url=https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aytche3had10t94/aquahorseplushieMLP.jpg]secondary[/url]]
[b]Which stage you want them to start as?[/b] adult
[b]Default accessory color(s)?:[/b] n/a; no dreamcatcher please
[b]Premade Tag Number:[/b] CC
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] CC
[b]Tag BG:[/b] Weird Forest
[b]Hair/clothing edits:[/b]
[i]hair:[/i] Short to medium length, generally wild looking (similar to the default Wild style, but fuller). No curls or hair that completely covers the eyes, please. One thick, loose braid towards the withers. Colorist's choice from there.
[i]accessories:[/i]
- A raggedy scarf that was found on the ground one day, looped about her neck. Fairly long tails. [url=https://dl.dropbox.com/s/zcwra8h23vfhle4/beyscarf.jpg]Reference for the scarf type, Irish Aran Island knitwear[/url], though hers may have a different knitted design, cables, width, etc. to the colorist's preference. No neon colors, same dark blue as her feather somewhere in there, otherwise CC on colors as well.
- [url=https://dl.dropbox.com/s/nhul2ffijjlnq75/equestrian-hurricane-lamps.jpg]Lightweight modified hurricane lamp[/url] tied to the scarf, near her shoulder or thereabouts.
- dark blue feather tucked behind her ear, slightly larger than the default

550k base for a cerynei adult.
- poofy tail alt (free)
- fleet footed alt (free)
- raised front hoof (free)
- 9 point antlers (free)
+ 200k for moderate edits
• 2 moderate edits: detailed, long scarf item; hurricane lamp item
• 3 minor edits: mane, including braid; moths fluttering around; feather

Total: 750k  

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm
User Image
Name: Selkirk Ross
Found: 12 / 30 / 2008
Breed: drummer horse
Temper: stately
Mate: none

Co-owned with Quicksilver the Archangel
Colorist: merangue
Event: Winter Masquerade, 12 Drummers Drumming
Text: #b70000
Roleplay: open

Familiar Information
Name: Munin
Species: crow
Temper: amenable

Ross, his preferred moniker, is a stately soquili who does not allow his whims to outrun the rest of his senses. He is patient with a touch of regal air, which might make him come off as cold and distant. Ross actually has only a few delusions of grandeur, but mostly it is simply a sense of duty, and propriety has its place in that. In general, he possesses a down-to-earth outlook and will not tie himself into a knot indiscriminately over annoyances. Luckily, this drummer horse is well aware of his size -- a towering 18 hands -- flowers and other such things are expendable, but he does his best to avoid trampling other creatures! Hopefully not squishing his fellow critters makes up for being a stick in the mud. Munin has stuck around awhile, anyway.

Note that when Ross is roleplayed "in character," it is always without his tack.

Quote:
What is a Drum horse anyway?

If you're lucky enough to have a copy of the book, "All The Queen's Horses", you'll notice that The Drum Horse breed is defined simply as "A colored Shire Horse". More specifically, a colored Shire Horse trained for a specific and highly respected job.

These horses are used by the British regimental Cavalry for parades and events, to carry a drummer and 2 solid silver kettle drums. They are generally over 16.2 hands. Drum Horses are strong enough to carry the weight of a full grown man along with the two, 90 pound kettle drums, and all accompanying gear (which can weigh upwards of 450 lbs total)! A drum horse must have an exceptional disposition, as they are used in events that would test the character of even the most reliable and steady horse.

From Black Forest Shires & Gypsy Horses

Aqua Drageen
Quicksilver the Archangel
Quicksilver the Archangel and Aqua Drageen's Co-Owner Agreement for The Drummer Boy, Selkirk Ross (nick: Ross).

I, Quicksilver the Archangel, grant Aqua Drageen full RP rights to Ross. This means that she can determine his personality, font color, choose a mate, when he breeds, etc. She may ask me for input if she wishes, especially in mate, but the final decision remains in her hands. Both of us can display him in our sigs and posts and both of us will keep track of him in our teepee, but Aqua Drageen will roll his stats.

In terms of RP, I would like to be notified of major plot arcs and threads so that I can edit his post in my teepee accordingly.

In terms of baskets resulting from breeding, I get a minimum of one basket from one breeding. In the event that a spare basket is left from a breeding, Aqua Drageen and the owner of the mare will determine how it will be handled (I.e. via RP contest, etc.); if my help or advice is needed, I will gladly supply either.

Should I ever be banned for any reason from the Soquili shop or leave Gaia, I give full ownership to Aqua Drageen. Likewise, if she gets banned for any reason or leaves Gaia, full ownership would revert to me. (Not that this'll ever happen... most likely Gaia'll crash before either of us leave. rofl ) If either of us are forced to take a hiatus, we will alert
the other and the non-hiatused person will be in charge of caring for our Soquili.

I agree!

Page 73 of the Co-Ownership Agreements Thread

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

Aqua Drageen

Dapper Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image
Name: Ceera
Found: 4 / 29 / 2008 (transferred on 11 / 24 / 2010)
Breed: fallow deer
Temper: dainty
Mate: none

Colorist: Ameh
Event: unknown?
Text: #81491b
Roleplay: open

Familiar Information
Name: Verdi
Species: ferret
Temper: sly

You imp, Ceera! This usida has the penchant for sneaking about for nefarious purposes, using her small size as an advantage. She is fittingly light and graceful on her hooves. Succeeding in her plots only encourages her to aspire to further greatness.

Okay, 'nefarious' might be a little strong. The aim of her pranks is simple fun and her own goofy amusement! (Though someponies might still find this nefarious, and she feels very sorry for them.) When out in the open like a normal soquili, Ceera is lighthearted, cheerful, and friendly. It's no wonder that she and Verdi are thick as thieves, since their interests are very much in line with one another; they even met sneaking up on the same target! This sort of pastime lends itself to great trust, after all.

Quote:
Fallow deer are one of the prettiest deer in Europe. Even mature Fallow deer look like young fawns, with dark chestnut coats covered in white spots. The bucks carry beautiful, impressive, flattened antlers. They are a popular park deer, and can be found in deer parks and preserves throughout the deciduous woodlands of Europe and Britain.

Fallow deer are mainly grazers, but will browse herbs, leaves, acorns, young deciduous shoots, and crops like sugar beets. Most of the water they need they get from what they eat.

They were considered "Beasts of the Forest", and therefore belonged to the King. Permission from the King was needed by a nobleman to keep and hunt deer on his estate. Noblemen therefore enclosed their estates to control the deer, and be the only ones able to hunt them. Deer parks and preserves are the ideal habitat for the Fallow deer. They need the glades and open woodlands that parks have to offer. They use the forest's tree cover and undergrowth for shelter and winter food, and the meadows for feeding. Many Fallow deer have escaped the parks and live wild throughout the region.

From Blue Planet Bioms

Aqua Drageen
I, Aqua Drageen, would like to request full ownership over Ceera, which includes breeding, RPing, and sig rights.

(Thank you likewhoa, zoo! ; W; <333 eeee~~)

Page 123 of the Co-Ownership Agreements Thread

User Image
User Image User Image

Teepees

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas