Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Grand Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm
*Hanzo body flickered out of the way of the slice going much higher into the air. The ash still engulfing the area around Xantos. Hanzo's clone brought the wire up higher to surround xantos again. Hanzo the used his mangekyou to use Ameratsu to light the wire's flames with a black fire as the clone was still spinning holding the wire. Hanzo grinned and clicked his teeth instantly the whole area below surrounding Xantos blew up in a huge black flame Burning Ash Accumulation.*

(( Burning Ash Accumulation is like a A-rank jutsu so it's over B and even if it is B-rank the explosion with the ameratsu flame can burn threw anything ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Xanto was able to use his eternal sharingan to make a shield to block the black flame infront of him, on the sides, and on top, but all other directions were hit with black flame, and he plummted back to the arena ground.
He lay there for a few minutes, than got back up, half of the helmet of his armor came off, aswell as one of the gauntlets fell off. The armor was scorched and just about burned through.
"Ow...that'll take a good hour to fix." He said picking up half of his helment and casting it aside.
"Good thing the armor took alot of the impact...the eternal shield saved my front."
He stood up, making handsigns in one order, and doing it again, but backwards. Two balls of electricity started to form in his hand.
"Chidori!" He leapt into the air smashing the clone in the face with his left palm, effectivly making it vanish, and he began to fall towards Hanzo's location, swiping his right palm at him.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 pm
*Hanzo grabbed his katana and spun it around his body Chidori Nagashi and enhanced the lightning's power because of his lightning manipulation do to the fusion.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:31 am
(So, did you dodge, or just charge up, I don't understand your post.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 am
((Chidori wont do anything if his body is using the same force but through out his whole body, and he's attacking you))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((Chidori wont do anything if his body is using the same force but through out his whole body, and he's attacking you))
(( What he said lol, I'm defending and attacking at the same time. Defending by shielding myself from your chidori and attacking because the lightning will probably shock and stun your nerves at such close range. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 am
(Gotcha.)

Xantos quickly went over possibilites in his head.
"well...the armor can take a good amount of punishment, so, I'll get a bit of shock...but since I'm close..."
He rubbed his hands together, bansihing the chidori and a purple glow started to light up.
"Killing Hands Technique"
He grabbed the arm that held Hanzo's katana with one hand, and with the other, he lashed out to grab his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 pm
( You didn't really give me a chance to react to grabbing my arm but since we were so close I'll accept it )

*Hanzo briefly attempted to copy the jutsu, he then used his incredible speed( because of the fusion) and stopped Xantos' hand by doing quick hand signs with one hand and grabbing his wrist. He did the hand signs very fast and just berely stopped Xantos' hand as it was nearly 5cm away. He had grabbed him using Hands of Torture, and looked Xantos in the eyes Temporary Body Paraysis.*

((+ [Raiton] Hando no Semeku (Hands of Torture):

+ [Raiton] Descriptions: Considered by most to be more of a torture technique then an actual attack the user can lay his hands on his opponent and send several thousands of volts of electricity into the target. Depending how many times a Cloud-Nin has hit the opponent with this will depend on what happens. One time of being hit by this technique causes minor burns, chest constrictions, blurred vision, and overall pain. An additional time of being hit by this any other time during the battle will cause on-site second-degree burns, partial blindness, and an inability to breathe. A third case of exposure will cause a third degree burn on the spot that the hands touched and will cause major orificial hemorrhaging cause by internal bleeding, and unconsciousness. The fourth exposure causes death, and pretty much leaves the area smelling like burnt flesh. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:10 pm
( Ok this is taking too long since your never on when I'm on )

*Hanzo body flickered to the stadium*

"Sorry we will have to do this another time I'm gonna go train'

*Hanzo un-fused with Tenka and left*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 am
(No problem, I've got some busy weeks ahead of me with schoolwork and soccer and fencing and s**t....)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers