Hello and thank you for even looking at this page!
I recently bought a $10 card for Gaiaonline a couple days ago and created this account and bought some items to get me started. Unfortunately at the time, I did (still don't) have enough money to buy extra items, I would of bought the $25 card but couldn't. I have seen gaia at my friends house, and have witnessed the old gaia, way ahead before the Virutal Town. I'm here to ask if some people could, *cough* donate *cough* to me. I do not like asking for donations, it makes me feel like I'm unsuitable to support myself, but I really like a coupleitems that I cannot afford. I would very much appreciate receiving these items or even some gold to get me closer to getting these items and to start to feel apart of this amazing community. surprised
List of items I would enjoy having:

Dark Cape: 15000 Gold / 250 Gaia Cash. Found at: Marketplace, Baron Boutique

Red Pimpin' Hat: 15555 Gold / 259 Gaia Cash. Found at: Marketplace, H.R.Wesley

MONEY IS ALWAYS ACCEPTED AND APPRECIATED!!!

Anyone who donates one of these two items, or even cash towards them, WILL BE announced in this thread with a giant heart and thank you!

I have so far (as of writing this) 3,316 gold & 11 Gaia Cash.

Thank you anyone who even looks at this thread once again!

*****IMPORTANT*****

I live in Canada, and we do NOT GET GAIA CASH CARDS! That means, either do internation money orders (which are a complete pain) or we use paypal.