I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Character Mantras We All Hate. =] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I add a section in which the most famous lines that make us all twitch are remembered? (for example: Pendragon remembered Navi's infamous "Hey, Listen!")
  Yes.
  No.
  I don't know.
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:07 pm
"Here we go ******** anyone who ever says this in a movie. It's bad enough that its likely a shitty sequel. stare
On the other hand, "I have a bad feeling about this" totally geeks me out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 pm
"I have a bad feeling about this"
Because something always happens after the person says that rolleyes

It's like the extra nameless crew member that would go down to a planet with the main characters in the StarTreks. They'd get the order to go down the one passage and you knew you'd never see that guy again.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm
It makes me think of Han Solo. 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:29 pm
"The fire is mine" mantra didn't really bother me. I loved that movie. I hope they come out with a third one.

I can't remember any annoying mantras right now, but I did read a book that had almost all dialogue ending in an exclamation point (!). It was so annoying I had to stop reading. (I do realize I got off subject wink )  

Esme Eames

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces