Shira: Oh, yeah. I do that too. Or, I talk to them about something unrelated to the class (and I'm apparently very charming IRL) and then when I bullshit things, they give me a grade for them rather than actually grade it. xd My secret? Talk to people like they're actually people.

Cars: Were you once called Blu? Your avi looks familiar. Anywho, I never read English assignments. I read SparkNotes for books and the last two pages for short stories.

Phae: I'm the same way. When the pressure's on, I can really write. Usually the night before it's due, however I just wrote a three-page essay in an hour and turned it in online two hours before it was due.

Kay: I failed so many classes that my mom stopped caring. But I graduated HS with a 3.2 GPA. xd Grade forgiveness is a wonderful thing.

Whisper: I am the same way. Before that, I have no creativity in me for the assignment. The night/day before it's due, everything comes pouring out and lands perfectly. wink

Flying: Yeah, I hate forum convos and IMs... I feel the same way. Especially when the person I'm talking to goes, "...blah blah blah. LOL!" stare

Crusades: As should I. But here I am. biggrin

Rica: My school did nothing like that. Though if they did, I'd have probably smeared a dog turd on the pages.

Penguins: I'm good at writing analysis and "qualify or argue" essays. Luckily, it's easy to make almost all assignments into one of the two...

Anomaly: I ******** hate people like that. That must have been really satisfying.

Chill: I'm the same way. I call it, "airport syndrome" because even though you get there three hours early, they wait to the last minute to let you board. xd

Chaud: Parlez-vous francais? Eh. Your GPA will be fine if you don't outright fail anything.

Whew! That was a lot of writing!