• Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:00 pm

I really want to see it, even though Paris Hilton is in it. mad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:27 pm
Fleet Fox

Paris isn't really that bad in Repo, as well as her singing. She may surprise you.
I'm not a Paris Hilton fan, but she really did a great job in the movie.

XxDarkMalicexX

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 pm
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I don't like the idea of someone coming to take your body parts. The whole plot of the story disturbs me.
User Image

I'm sorry you live your life disturbed. It's possible for this or something like Brave New World to happen.

Scientists have said that they will be able to clone a fully functional, emotionally aware human being by 2035. They probably already have succeeded and clones are in society.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:54 pm
XxDarkMalicexX
Fleet Fox

Paris isn't really that bad in Repo, as well as her singing. She may surprise you.

I was very surprised by her. I can't stand her otherwise.  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm
Red Corpse Says Joker
XxDarkMalicexX
Fleet Fox

I was very surprised by her. I can't stand her otherwise.

Yeah, me too. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm
Red Corpse Says Joker
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I don't like the idea of someone coming to take your body parts. The whole plot of the story disturbs me.
User Image

I'm sorry you live your life disturbed. It's possible for this or something like Brave New World to happen.

Scientists have said that they will be able to clone a fully functional, emotionally aware human being by 2035. They probably already have succeeded and clones are in society.

User Image

I never said I live my life disturbed. I said the plot disturbs me. Two completely different things. And just because it might happen doesn't mean it should or that it's something that would be good to happen. If we seriously get to the point of killing other humans, cloned or not, for the purpose of saving another human then we'll be no better than any war monger out there.

Edit: And please don't double post. There's an edit button and we like when people use that button.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 pm
O.O
Are you refering to me about the Edit thing?
If so, sorry! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 pm
God-Raped-Me
Red Corpse Says Joker
God-Raped-Me
User Image

User Image

User Image

I never said I live my life disturbed. I said the plot disturbs me. Two completely different things. And just because it might happen doesn't mean it should or that it's something that would be good to happen. If we seriously get to the point of killing other humans, cloned or not, for the purpose of saving another human then we'll be no better than any war monger out there.

Edit: And please don't double post. There's an edit button and we like when people use that button.
User Image

I didn't say it was right or that it should happen. I said it was possible. And judging by humans bloody war mongering past, I wouldn't be surprised.

And if you're speaking about my double post, I was talking to someone else on a different subject, so I made another post.  

THE Red Corpse

Unholy of Hearts

46,225 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Abomination 100

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:40 pm
Meh I'm not interested in seeing this, the fact that Paris Hilton is in it makes me want to see it even less. I hate that woman with a passion

also for future reference, no double posting like GRM said, even if you are talking to two different people try and keep it in the same post, hell don't quote them if you don't want to just keep it in the same post to keep from double posting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 am
Ok, I'll try to keep that in mind. wink

XxDarkMalicexX

chocolatepancakeninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:52 pm
well i like musicals and i haven't heard of that one i might as well check it out no reason why not to  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Nuuu~! I'm so maaad~!
I work at Blockbuster, so I had a chance to rent it before it was released- but this was during exam week, so I didn't~

and now I have to wait a month until I can see it for free.

;_;

looks good, though~!

Tsu.png

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm
chocolatepancakeninja
well i like musicals and i haven't heard of that one i might as well check it out no reason why not to

You really should. You will enjoy it if you like Rock-Opera. That's mostly of what it is.

@Tsu.png: Wow, how lucky are you. I wish I worked at a video store... crying

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces