Reply RP/Game
The Vampire RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 am
Jumping at the sound of Jaspers fist slam on the table, she backed away a little bit, not wanting to get in the way.
s**t! What the hell is going to happen? what should I do? What should I do!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:38 am
"Terrified, Xeko stayed in the back of the room, not wanting to get between an elder vampire and his quarry... whatever it was.

From where she stood, she didn't see the boy's fist hit the table, but she heard it and flinched slightly. Immediately her eyes snapped up to the lovely redhead's face, searching it for any sign of irritation. If this got ugly, she knew how she'd run."  

The Dinosaur Next Door

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:24 pm
Taking a deep breath, Lana walked up and stood a little behind Jasper for suport. She looked at him, then to the eld vampire, then him again. Waiting to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm
Before he could speak the young boy scolded him. His once content expression now turned dark as he narrowed his eyes to Jasper, as well as keeping his eyes on the other two in the room...He come for a friendly visit or something had drawn him there, he had no clue but this attitude from the boy wasn't acceptable.
He crossed the thresh-hold of the room ignoring the customer and lana even though he could hear their thoughts as he stared down at the boy, his golden eyes cold with the anger that was burning under the surface, he clenched his fist as before everyone knew it he had smacked jasper to the floor.
"Don't you EVER raise your voice to a elder again...do you understand me boy!? I came here to see you but this is what I get as a welcome...Never do it again, or it will be the last time."
He yelled as he turned quickly and headed for the door, this had been a short visit and probably his last if he had anything to say about it...he opened the door and walked out into the night as the door slammed behind him, the bell jingled after it.

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm
"Gah!" Jazz exclaimed as he went sprawling onto the floor. He held his cheek and turned his head quickly to glare up at Lucian with great loathe, malice eyes. A deep,dark growl escaped his body even though he didn't move his lips.
"You--"
He cursed as he saw the elder leave the cafe'. He clenched his fists and jumped up onto his feet as he ran out of the cafe' like a bat out of hell. He ran up to Lucian and turned his shoulder around so they were face to face.
"You son of a b***h! How dare you--"
He stopped as he sniffed the air around him. Lucian was giving off a very strong, mysterious scent, the likes of which he hadn't smelled before in such a very long time... what was this dark yet captivating scent he was smelling? What could it mean...? Could he be a... more than a elder vampire?
He stood his ground as he looked up at Lucian, looking into the menacing eyes that glimmered with irritance and anger. A vampire's anger wasn't something that you mess with; you have to ignore it at all times and try not to be the cause of it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:50 am
Everything happened in just a few second, Looking around the room, Lana saw only herself and the customer there. "Uh...What do we do?" She said to the customer. but mostly to herself.  

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm
Lucian stopped as he looked over his shoulder watching the young one...he was still a little sore with him for raising his voice.
"Why did you follow me boy? Don't cry and said that you didn't deserve that cause you did..."
He asked as he removed the ribbon from his ponytail, then ran his fingers through his crimson locks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:10 pm
Jazz gave another sniff of the air--Lucian's scent-- and he covered his mouth like he had just smelled something replosive.
He took a step back, his balance failing on him. He fell onto his knees on the ground, coughing up blood. He gave out one final vomit before he passed out on the sidewalk, his head centimeters away from Lucian's boots

XxDarkMalicexX

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:25 am
A tap on Lana's shoulder made her turn around. There standing behind her was...Vladimir!"Hello there lovely daughter of mine!"That was the only thing she remembered before the darkness filled her eyes, and she went unconsious.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:09 pm
Lucian watched the young one fall not saying a word...suddenly his ear picked up something as his attention turned in the direction of the café. He then looked down at jasper.
"I think you better head back home...Something isn't right..."
He said as he turned and began walking away again.

XVoiceOfTheGraveX

XxDarkMalicexX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm
Jasper was completely knocked out. He wasn't getting up anytime soon. He was dead to the world...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm
"Xeko sighed in relief as the redheaded elder walked away, turning her head minimally to see if the brunet would leave now. She shifted slightly so that the corner didn't put so much strain on her back, ducking to look at the other waking vampire through strands of shiny white-blonde hair."  

The Dinosaur Next Door

XOX_Misa_Amane_XOX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 pm
Picking up Lana's uncounsious body, he flung it over his shoulder. "Now now Lana, don't try and struggle." He laughed at his stupid remark. The Cafe's door was still open, so all he did was walk threw it. Disapearing into the night. With Lana.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 am
******UPDATE******

I just wanted to let you all now that the Vampire RP will be at a short-period stand still.
Some complications have come up with other members in the RP, as well me.
I hope you all understand and have patience with this. I really do not want to stop this RP since it is the only one that I have started and it has been so progressive as of far.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me and let me know.

Thanks guys,
^Dark^

XxDarkMalicexX

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out