View Results

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 pm
lol im thinkin the same thing...

but luckly i found techo music... so ill be good for a while blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:53 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

You know... it makes me think blood is important for us to do, you know, stuff. ^_^

Kay, don't double post. There is an edit button. Also if you want to get into the convo that you quoted, say something pertaining TO the convo.
User Image

Sorries. Wont do it again. Thanks for the reminder..  

kaynick007

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

I gave in a few times when I was quitting too, like I said get over that 3 day hump and it gets easier. Maybe it'll be easier this time too because you knew that you wanted that one to be your last.

It sucked knowing that I didn't have my "last smoke". I think when I did have it, it made me feel better about myself in a "this is it" sort of way.

Nothing wrong with trying again!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:34 pm
Agent its definitely important to find things to keep you busy while you ween yourself off them. Just don't add any more stresses into your life, make sure what ever you are keeping busy with is not something that will take the place of the smoking, preferably things that are harmless and enjoyable for you.

You might also want to find excuses to be amongst other people, companionship know what I mean. That is unless social settings will trigger your cravings or if the temptation will be greater. That depends on what makes you want to smoke the most being with people or being alone.

Another thought that you might already have taken care of. I you have any more cigarettes at home find a really inconvenient place to store them. If its a pain to get too you might be less inclined to cave at the last minute.

The thing I hate about smokers is that they reek of the stuff which makes me want to gag; a classmate I have in several classes right now is always coming to sit next to me perfumed by the stuff, there is just no need.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TieselGirl09

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 am
I'm not sure if I want to participate...!!

x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 am
TY all for your help this far!

im headin away for the weekend... so hopefully i can keep up the good fight wink

@Elica: well im outta smokes with no money to get more... so thats no problem....
the social setting is my only big hurdle.... ALL of my friends smoke... (heh there the ones that got me started)
and theres no way i can just "stop seeing" them... ive known them for years and love them like family...  

Agent_of_Misfortune

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Ah I see. Still you are making good progress have a fun weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Smoking is flippin gross! My entire family smokes, except for me. Even my 13 year old cousin. =.=
Stay strong razz

Fleet Fox

4,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Agent_of_Misfortune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:54 pm
well... i didnt do to bad..... only 1 smoke... and i was drunk....  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff