Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
My Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benbop1992

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 am
Hey other Gaians
is it possible if you could help me with my dream avatar??
It should look like this ->User Image
if you have any of the items required please help

About Me: my name is Ben And ilive in England. i dont ask for much really butwhen i start in can't chane my mind( i have a mental condition (pm me for a long rant about it)) I like good music i.e metal,system of a down and anything that sound good on halo3. I enjoy Meny sports i.e grifball and a good old soicial slayer....oh and i like gaia lol.
anywhoos the items are:---

Black Raincoat
3,540 Gold

Damascus Armor
17,800 Gold

Chyaku Norisu Scarf
285,261 Gold

Death Whisper (9th gen)
73,000 Gold

White Traveller Trousers
2,160 Gold

if you could give money or donate the items please do

The Thank you list
all the people on the list have donated towards my quest
1.Sharkworld - 2k Thank you very much
2.No-one crying
3.No-one crying

yours faithfally
benbop1992(ben)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 am
bump  

benbop1992

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:02 am
It's very unlikely that someone will just give you any of the expensive item on that list. They work hard for the gold they have, so why should they just give it away. Thats the way most people see it, unless you catch them in aREALLY good mood lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:32 am
MaetharanelTeleunya
It's very unlikely that someone will just give you any of the expensive item on that list. They work hard for the gold they have, so why should they just give it away. Thats the way most people see it, unless you catch them in aREALLY good mood lol

Questing and begging are slightly different within gaia.
Begging is about going up to random people or just creating a random thread simply saying give me gold and items please.
Creating a quest thread however is much more widely accepted as the general rule is the more effort placed into the thread the more people are willing to donate.
Although I admit this thread could do with some more colour, maybe a dream avi picture created through tek tek etc. It is still a quest thread that has been put in the right area of the guild which is more than a lot of new users here. Even if someone isn't willing to donate the items or the full value of the item they may be willing to contribute towards the avi as a whole.
Okay think I covered everything there lol.
Good luck on your quest hun.  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

benbop1992

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm
Sharkworld
MaetharanelTeleunya

Questing and begging are slightly different within gaia.
Begging is about going up to random people or just creating a random thread simply saying give me gold and items please.
Creating a quest thread however is much more widely accepted as the general rule is the more effort placed into the thread the more people are willing to donate.
Although I admit this thread could do with some more colour, maybe a dream avi picture created through tek tek etc. It is still a quest thread that has been put in the right area of the guild which is more than a lot of new users here. Even if someone isn't willing to donate the items or the full value of the item they may be willing to contribute towards the avi as a whole.
Okay think I covered everything there lol.
Good luck on your quest hun.

Hows that??  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Much improved. Has some colour to it now biggrin .
I can't believe i'm saying it but am skint at the moment but will send some gold your way soon as possible(Roll on evo day!!!).
Make sure as soon as you do start getting donations you have a nice big thank you area set aside and don't forget we love to get to know each other so you can always use this thread to tell us a little bit about yourself.  

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100

benbop1992

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 am
Sharkworld
Much improved. Has some colour to it now biggrin .
I can't believe i'm saying it but am skint at the moment but will send some gold your way soon as possible(Roll on evo day!!!).
Make sure as soon as you do start getting donations you have a nice big thank you area set aside and don't forget we love to get to know each other so you can always use this thread to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Any Better? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:30 am
Thank you very much for the 2k donation  

benbop1992

benbop1992

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:45 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm
Best Of Luck razz  

Mike Likes Rakes

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200