Submit

the immortal fire

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:32 am
hmm reading through the posts..
i am very socially unaware so alot of the time things i do are probably akward for others but i dont realise it.
if im hungry il eat whether or not someone else is eating with me or not.

when meeting new people [and when a silent moment comes up with anyone in particular]-i don't know what to say because a]i don't know what they like/dislike so i dont want to say something they think is stupid [again socially unaware of whats cool and whats not XP ].
i can't save a conversation to save my life so if i dont know what to say then things can be akward in most situations unless theres something to be said.

if iv known someone a while but not that long i want to know if they have a bf or gf you know. but i feel akward asking because im afraid they might think im hinting/interested. =result of past experiences so i dont want to give wrong ideas.

i also hate when somethings about to happen to a person and you cant do anything about it [refering to crusades post] whether in tv or in rl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:35 am
oh and asking questions. i often ask good questions they come out stupid- like im trying to understand what im asking about so when i ask i end up not saying what im thinking about.. err if that makes any sense.  

the immortal fire

4,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am
Oh yes and about that being around affectionate couples thing that like 5 other people have mentioned: For me, they don't even have to be all that affectionate with each other for me to feel semi-awkward =/ All they could be doing is wrapping their arms around one another or holding hands or something and I'll suddenly get that 3rd wheel feeling and I'll try to look for a way to leave (because I always get the feeling that they'd rather have me not there >.>). When I finally started dating, I could still remember how even minor affection could make others feel all weird so when we're around our friends and such, I'll purposefully shy away from him just a bit so as to avoid the making-folks-awkward bit (sorry, but it's true >>; ). I've gotten a bit better at it but still...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 am
You know that song "Everything Is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack?
I hate the ocean, theme parks, and airplanes/Talking to strangers, waiting in line.
All make me awkward and nervous as hell. Not sure why...  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:17 am
This thread makes me happy crying

I can't stand to:

-eat in front of other people
-look people in the eye
-be around an affectionate couple
-not wear makeup in public
-go to public restrooms
-laugh in theaters (or anywhere for that matter)
-be barefoot around others

Really, just being around people is plain awkward for me and the only way I've found to cope with it is to be really drunk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
You know that song "Everything Is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack?
I hate the ocean, theme parks, and airplanes/Talking to strangers, waiting in line.
All make me awkward and nervous as hell. Not sure why...

I love that song! that's one of my favorite parts ><  

Liltweet_gal

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas