Free Loading Moocher or Devoted Mother of a Large Litter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you respect this woman?
  Yes
  No
  Screw her, I'm just here for the free gold!
View Results

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

Actually that was one part of Europe in a year, or was it 5 years. Damn I'll have to try and find that site again.

I have to say a war probably would be more likely. However I was stating that if we over populated the planet, the planet would do something about it. I think we will have a war before that though, and I'll predict that it'll be because of the States for some reason.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:18 pm
O.O well that topic made it through about five posts without taking a monumental tangent ^.^

The thing that really gets to me about this woman is that any money she does have is not used to support her children. She buys expensive clothing and gets plastic surgery in an attempt to look like a celebrity. I think (my own personal theory here) that she was hoping the publicity surrounding her pregnancy and her 14 children would magically generate fame and fortune for her. She really reminds me of girls in high school who try to get pregnant so that people will give them attention, or so that the dad will be trapped into financially supporting them.

RE: M&HW's statement, I actually agree to some degree, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to press your personal morals on other people. I believe that it would be morally wrong for me, personally, to create more lives for the world to feed. If I wind up pregnant despite my best efforts to avoid it or by circumstances beyond my control, then sure I'll have a baby. But I'm not planning on it. There are enough children in the world who desperately need loving and supportive parents. If I feel I am in a position to support a child appropriately, I will adopt one. Probably a girl, from an area where orphans are at high risk for prostitution. If I can give one kid the opportunity for a better life than she would have had otherwise, that is way more important to me than passing on my own defective genes.

Back to the topic at hand, I think the woman in question started asking for donations because people were leaving horrific messages on her voicemail because they thought she was going to detract from society by relying on welfare. Personally, I think that she should have most of her children taken away and placed with foster families. She is clearly incapable of caring for them on her own. Yes, it sucks balls to have sibling groups split up, and yes, there are a few bad people and bad situations in the foster system. But that would be cheaper to society on the whole than having her try to live on welfare. And seriously, even if she gets a job, she would need a six-figure income to support all those kids. As if that's going to happen.

I vote that she get court-appointed psychotherapy and her kids go live with people who are actually willing and able to care for them properly instead of going on shopping sprees to look good for the tabloid cameras.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

lizzica

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm
To cast my vote with the majority (...everyone), the woman is freaking nuts. Even if she was an average mother, those children still aren't getting the one on one time they need with their actual mother. And the fact that she thought it was a good idea, after having six kids and no job, to add more to the picture is absolutely insane.
Not to mention she isn't even an AVERAGE mother. She is worthless. And I don't know why she hasn't even had discussions on having those children taken away from her (as far as we know).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm
To be honest, I don't have any respect for this woman. While she's had her previous 6 children she was living with her parents, and living off of Student Grants and so on. If she did ask for a donation, I would have to give her something, cause why let the children suffer for their mother's stupidity.

She must not be in her right mind to think that when she has 6 children under the age of 13 with no job of her own or no way to truly take care of her children then go on to try to get impregnated again, no matter how many, was a sane idea.

I feel sorry for the woman's family, especially the children, for having to put up with this insanity. There is a very slim possibility that this story/family have have a content ending.  

Cevadeva

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces