Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Lost Treasure ::: Hymn&Cada

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:40 pm
Lost Treasure
Hunt for the Lost Mr. Happy

Hymn seemed a bit happier the warm day as the clouds remained clear on the horizon. Everything seemed to be coming back to life, even the last snow had finally melted from the trees. It was so nice to see everything recovering again. The birds fluttered from tree to the ground gathering materials for their new nests and animals scurried all around preparing for a warm spring. They knew it, as did Hymn, that this season would be different than all the rest.

Hymn smiled and slid down the railing of the steps outside the woods and smiled as he approached the familiar home. His hand reached the door quickly as he landed a couple knocks on the grainy texture. A familiar smell came from the inside and Hymn smiled as he picked up sounds of Cada scurrying through the home. He didn't receive an answer, so he figured Cada was distracted by something and he smiled. Looking down the street he looked off into the horizon and walked off of Cada's property.

As Hymn's ears took in the noises of the city he began singing about the seasons, about the years. His voice grew more and more enchanting and surely Cada had to hear this. He missed the boy so much, he loved him so much.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Distraction was an understatement, as the young Dust child moved about the empty house frantically. Marijus had left for work a long time ago allowing the boy plenty of time to himself though usually he would be outside near the forest in hopes of spotting Hymn. The last he had heard from him was through letters so he didn't bother going to the forest anymore only to collect herbs with his papa.

"Where is he? Mr. Happy stop hiding please come out!" The boy beckoned to his beloved toy. Many a day he would never leave without the beat up old bear tiger. He had grown more beat up with time, as much as Cada loved dragging the thing around. His familiar Femka was resting peacefully on the mantle before she was awaken by the familiar singing. With a chirp she fluttered to Cada's side curious to what the boy was doing, did he not hear it? Bumping into him on purpose he pulled the child's now growing hair.

"Not now Femka I lost Mr. Happy." He protested but then even he had to hear the soft melody. "Hymn?" Femka squawked out an agreement hurrying to the door. "HYMN!" He cried out rushing to the door to open it and fling himself in the other Dust's arms, much larger arms, and taller.. Hymn had grown? "Oh no what happened you're bigger?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm
"I've only grown, as have you, your almost a teen Cada, and I am almost an Adult." Hymn smiled stroking the others hair. It would be nice to see the other one grow to a complete teen, it would be a magical change at least. Hymn remembered his change into a teen, he was still fleeing that long ago. He hadn't shared his past with anyone yet, not even Sojo knew how he came to be. It had all been an accident. He sighed as he remembered those days and curiously he leaned down to the other one kissing him gently on the lips. "I've missed you Cada, so much."

Looking at the boy's face he smiled, but noticed an expression of worry staring back at him. "What is wrong my dear?" he asked, "Did you loose your Mr. Happy again?" The dust looked around for the missing stuffed and only noticed Femka buzzing around his head after the long absence. "Tell me, what has changed while I was gone... anything big with yourself. It has been three months."

The dust took Cada's hand and led him back into the house looking around for the familiar toy. Nothing had really changed inside except a few new collectibles along the walls. It seemed Cada had left a permanent mark on Marijus' life though from the things scattered around. Picking up a blanket on the floor Hymn folded it and threw it over the arm of the couch, throwing some dust into the air.

"Why don't we try and clean first, maybe we will find it then," advised Hymn.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Cada pouted, "I'm getting bigger because of the pain. Papa says its called growing pains.." He ducked his head a little as he followed Hymn around looking around for the stuffed toy. "I had him with me when I was sleeping but he's not here anymore." Again he pouted moving about quickly to find the toy.

It unsettled the dust greatly not to have his beloved friend with him. After all it was Mr. Happy that had helped to create him it was only fair that he take care of the toy in return. He only vaguely remembered the sick girl, Cybil who had once owned Mr. Happy. She wouldn't be very happy to find her beloved toy lost either.

"You were gone for so long I only got your letters... why didn't you let me go with you?" The dust asked, now he was looking in a closet, moving things about but careful not to make a mess. His taller form reached up to the top of the closet but couldn't quite make it still to short, he did manage to tip a box that looked ready to fall on top of him.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:01 pm
Hymn smiled as he dug through the closet finding a few older things. He watched out for Cada and dusted off the boxes cleaning as he moved about. It took a couple of hours to cover the entire house but when they were done the entire house was clean and spotless and one place left to be unchecked, the kitchen. "Don't tell me you've been cooking again?" asked Hymn. Cada was a smart cook but tended to leave things where they weren't supposed to be.

Hymn pulled open the door to the kitchen and saw the stack of letter he'd sent laying out on the table and all sorts of materials to reply on. Hymn smiled and filed through the letters hinting oddly at Cada's question. "I wanted too, Sojo wouldn't let me bring anyone. Say, perhaps, did you leave him in the Whi forest hun?" he asked questionably.

Before his disappearence Cada and Hymn used to travel out into the forest a lot, there they would experiment with a lot of different things. Holding his friend close he tickled him again and smiled looking into the distance. "Now how to get to the Whi forest, it has been so long," he teased, faking to having forgotten the way.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 am
Cada hummed softly thinking a moment as he followed Hymn around the house. When they entered the kitchen it did indeed have letters on the kitchen table scattered about. Papers with childish hand writing was everywhere but none of them placed in an envelop. Cada's cheeks only got red but thankfully they were hidden by his dark complexion.

"I've been to the forest a few times but it's too dark in there and I don't want to get lost. I was waiting for you to return but you never came." He pouted but was immediately interrupted with tickling fingers. A peel of laughter filled the house as Cada poked back and pushed away smiling at the older Dust.

"It might be near the forest but... how could you forget? That's our special place..." The dust child reprimanded and took the older dust by hand heading for the door.. they would go to the forest together.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:31 pm
"It was our special place..." Hymn whispered looking down at the boy. He was so young, how could he be in love with someone so young? Was it wrong to follow his heart like this? Hymn shivered at the thoughts and followed Cada out of the house onto the Aimes' streets and up the hill to the town exit. The Whi Forest wasn't far out but the entrance they used to use was near an old crystal clear cliff side. The sun would look absolutely breath-taking. Remembering the days spent on that cliff Hymn frowned and nodded his head. He shouldn't have left Cada like he did.

As their feet stepped outside of Aimes Hymn took Cada's hand and pulled him up one of the ledges that led to the cliff side. It was a hard climb for anyone as small as him and after the few climbs they both stood looking out at the sea. "Now this is where we normally entered Whi, do you think he's anywhere around here?" asked Hymn. The dust pulled back his hair and looked off the ledge into the tumbling waves and saw the sharp cluster of rocks in the shadow of the cliff. Anything could catch down there.

Spinning his hands around him Hymn created a slight field around the both of them, they were invisible to anyone and where they sat looked like air to anyone else. He wanted privacy with his friend as they debated where to find Cada's Mr. Happy. "Did you happen to ever come up here at all while I was gone?" Hymn asked leaning back on the grass. The stuff smelt nice against the fresh air and closing his eyes for a moment he pulled Cada close just watching the clouds.

"It's been a while since we've done any of this..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 am

Cada smiled but then looked away slightly. "I tried coming here but always seemed to get lost. Plus those bullies were after me again so I didn't want them to find this place, I stopped coming after a while." He said, nuzzling comfortably against the older dust. "I don't want anyone to find this place ever." He breathed again with a smile.

"I think..." he began but cut short when something dusty and moldy caught his attention. Slipping from Hymn's embrace he stepped closer to the cliffs peeking his head within a foundation of rocks. "Look there, Hymn..." He pointed to a tattered cloth a multicolored piece he knew Mr. Happy to wear. "I only came up here once when you were gone... I don't remember losing him..." Strange, Cada thought to himself trying to reach to the edging. It was odd to lose his toy in such an obvious place but that was Mr. Happy. "He's too far down, I can climb down there and get him."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 pm
Hymn looked where Cada had pointed and pulling his friend securely back onto the cliff he smiled. Unbuttoning his shift along the side he pulled it off and laid it on the ground, leaving his helmet there too. A look at Cada and he smiled. "Stay here." Wrapping the illusion around him Hymn stood up and approached the edge taking in the depth. A couple steps back than a leap forward and the dust went flying off the edge. His body grew parallel to the water before it fell at a steep angle.

It was hard holding his breath in this pressure. Holding his mouth closed the dust closed his eyes just as his body slipped perfectly in between to rocks into the warm foggy water. He was lost to sight until he came back up.

Looking around he found Mr. Happy between two rocks and taking the bear carefully Hymn dove back under the rocks and swam to the beaches. His odd figure was stared at as he came out of the water but he didn't pay any mind as he walked up the cliff path.

He had been gone five minutes when he returned to Cada and wrapped his arms around the boy surprising him with the doll. He still look frightened from when he leaped off the cilff.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Cada gave a slight pout but didn't protest being moved from the cliff safely. He watchd Hymn leave his sight and squeaked out in concern for his friend. Standing there the whole five minutes he waited, looking over the cliff at one point but seeing no sigh of Hymn or the cloth. Had he found Mr. Happy? Was Hymn okay?

Ducking on hands and knees he crawled forward trying to see even more. Nothing. Slipping back he stood waiting, hoping his carelessness of loosing his toy hadn't caused harm to his friend. Though when he felt familiar warm arms wrap around him and the sight of a soggy Mr. Happy looking at him with that one familiar button eye, he squeaked out turning to hug Hymn close. Nuzzling into the warm wet chest of his friend he took Mr. Happy in hand too holding the doll close. "Thank you, Hymn."

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:52 pm
Hymn smiled and ran his hands through Cada's hair, it was growing out. Hymn preferred it above the boy's shoulders but whatever length he grew it up to was his business. Even his own was touching his shoulders now. Feeling the long pony tail on the ground through he just smiled. They were both aging. "Your Welcome Cada, anytime as you know," he said. He began humming as the waves splashed against the shores.

Even today's weather seemed a bit dreary to the normal spring and standing up with Cada he looked at the forest. "How about we play hide and seek?" Hymn suggested. He would count first and let his friend hide, but he would surely find him. Hymn ha his tricks.

Smiling he bent over and kissed Cada on the arm and closed his eyes, standing at the cliff edge. "One, Two... Three... Four.....Five..." he counted, his numbers growing further apart according to the rhythm of the ocean.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

Cada blushed a moment over the kiss but recovered quickly as Hymn began to count. Hide-n-seek was one of his favorite games! Squealing with excited cheer he rushed off in the opposite directly poking around trees, digging into bushes and any other place he could find that would be a suitable hiding place. Eventually he settled for hiding behind a rock but when that became an obvious spot to get caught he jumped up quickly noting a small bolder nearby. Inspecting it he smiled when he saw a small opening on its side leading to area just small enough for him to squeeze into.

It wasn't too dark thankfully or he'd have moved on. So he squeezed inside keeping himself hidden by the rock and waited quietly with his beloved toy in hand. A few giggles slipped from his lips at waiting to be found but for the most part he remained quit still and silent.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Hymn finished counting and listened carefully to nature. He wasn't able to mess with the natural elements to help him find his way and illusions by this point were useless. Turning his head he faced towards the forest and listened to the birds sing. The day was growing old by this point and most birds were singing the day away. He listened carefully to the news they sung of and when one mentioned a human Hymn smiled, he'd found Cada in the forest. But where in Whi was the question.

Stuffing his hands into his pocket the teen pushed his way into the forest and squeezed past a tight thicket of trees and broke into the first small opening where the path through the forest began. From the months he'd been gone the once clear path had grown over and he just smiled at how fast the forest regained it's land. The dust kicked a rock into the distance and just walked on back under the covers of the trees. As the light slowly faded he pushed his helmet back and blinked as the faint light was still a bit much, he didn't care anyway.

Over the months his eyes had gotten much better, probably because he was nearly always outside. As the dust walked he looked in a few places but once he'd rounded the path he knew where Cada was. His friend was in an old boulder they'd found one of their kisses on and a place where Hymn sat for many nights just listening to the forest around him.

Leaning back on a tree Hymn stared at the rock motionlessly than pushed himself off the old spruce. His eyes scanned the environment than he vanished from sight into his illusions. Nearing the old boulder he looked left and right before he heard Cada giggle and climbing the rock he made himself appear just before he bent over to capture his friend in the hole. "Got ya!" he called tickling Cada.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Cada squealed jerking lightly in Hymn's arms. His laughter filling the forest and giving life to the surrounding area. "No fair... you can't use your powers." Cada called not sure if he did but knowing Hymn he had all kinds of tricks up his sleeve. Slipping out of the small space he stood with a happy grin then went to embrace the other dust, happy for his return and a chance to spend time with him.

The day was growing old and as much as he didn't want to leave, it was best he return home least his papa throw a fit. "I should head back, Hymn." Cada announced snuggling closely to his companion. "We'll get to play again sometime soon right?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kanove

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 am
"It seems as it has to be," Hymn smiled pulling the arms of his sleeves back into place as he set Cada down. The dust was learning more of his powers now, soon it would be time to really capture the final feel of them. However, Cada had to go so the dust hugged his friend close and slid off the rock letting him go. "Cada can you get home from here?"Hymn asked forgetting about the forest around him. He didn't want to see his friend go just yet.

It would be a long time before they could see one another again, Hymn just felt so much would change in that time. He couldn't point out the unsure feelings though.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games