Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] New Dawning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thornless Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:05 am
|| New Dawning||

Who; Rose and Kuuro. (plus respective bottles)
When; Mid-Day
Where; Wandering Aimes.

It had been a long week.

Starting from the trek back to her house, everything had seemed to have gone wrong. Losing a few of her favorite supplies, getting splashed with mud (not that she wasn't already a bit muddy, but that was beside the point), and then forgetting to bring her favorite notebook...this wasn't turning out to be a good day at all.

The female stopped and looked into a nearby window, staring a bit at the camera supplies she'd been eying for awhile. Her camera was a bit outdated, but nothing that wouldn't hold for quite a bit. The bottles at her side clinked with the light wind under the streetlights and Rose put a hand to them unconsciously to guard them. She still wasn't sure why she had taken to carrying them with her at all times but the bottles now seemed to be filled with a dust or some sort. No matter how the girl tried to pry them open, they still remained shut as if waiting for the right moment to open....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:17 pm
Dr. Marijus Virile was thankful for this day, a day of peace, a day of serenity... a day with out his charge, Cadaver. "Oh thank the gods for this." He breathed stepping out of the tavern and into the crisp air. It was a decidedly nice day, could have been better with a little more sun but he was a night owl by nature so it was rare to see him flitting about in the daylight.

With his supply bag in hand, he began his day. A few people need their medicine in town, so he decided he'd make a few house calls and check up on some of the sicker patience that couldn't be moved to the hospital. After which he'd end his day with a much needed drink. At least he had his flask with him to supply his addiction throughout the day.

First stop the market place. He needed a few things before heading to the first house... as he slipped down the path his eyes caught on a young miss who was staring in the window of a store. He smiled, there had been days where he did the same, longing for his beloved flask, however. He walked over mindful not to spook her but stood there until her eyes adjusted on his reflection in the window. "See something you like, miss?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thornless Rose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 pm
Rose's eyes spotted another's in the windowpane and turned to smile at the man. "Ah, just these supplies is all. It's been awhile since I've had enough time to go out and just take a day to get some photography in." Her eyes moved to his own bag as she spotted it, holding a hand to hers and bringing it into the light. It was a much smaller bag, only holding the two bottles but the similarities between that bag and her own looked quite canny.

"Seems these bags must be quite popular lately, aren't they?" she mused out loud, as she turned to face the man proper. She tucked a piece of her windswept hair behind her ears as she smiled. From his bag, it seemed that he might be in a medical or more formal position, so she turned to face him for such respect. "Or, perhaps it's just more of a fashion lately to carry everything we can at our sides." Rose nodded, laughing as she pointed out her art bag, purse, and the bag with the bottles.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:50 pm
Marijus gave a chuckle to the young woman's reply. "Ah yes these are quite popular. I don't normally carry bags around but a recent encounter opted for use of a bag." He didn't mention Cada's bottle not quite sure this was a topic worth breaching at the moment. It wasn't so bad though, for now he had all his medical supplies, research papers and other assortment of nicknacks including his beloved flask. Can't leave home without a good brew.

With a winning smile he looked over the woman's head to the window then back to her. "I feel particularly generous today. How about we go inside and browse a bit. I've been meaning to get my son some more art supplies." Though he wasn't sure that was a good idea. Drawing on his mediocre cream walls was getting a bit redundant. They were no longer cream but plastered with all kinds of doodles from Cada and his familiar Femka.

After a while of trying to clean up after the boy, Marijus gave up. Better to let him do as he pleased then kill himself trying to tidy up after the living tornado. "Care to join me?"

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Thornless Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01 am
"Oh, your son is into art as well?" she inquired, before following the man inside. Normally one wouldn't just follow another man, especially if said man was older than oneself but Rose was a bit curious and it was a public setting. It wasn't as if the man was just going to spirit her off in broad daylight! "And yes, bags are rather handy indeed. I just to keep just my art supplies and my purse as a bag but I've had a need as of late to carry a couple of fragile pieces of equipment with me." It sounded odd enough to her herself call the bottles equipment, but what else could she really actually call them?

Browsing about the shelves with eager eyes, Rose began to look for things she may have needed. A couple new films would work, plus a new filter for the oddly new occurrances in her room. The woman would normally take a picture every morning just outside her window but due to some odd occurrance that she couldn't quite place, the pictures would have an odd effect with lighting. She'd tried a great many things to stop it, but each batch of pictures had the same issues as the ones previous.

Keeping a lookout while she browsed, the bottles glistened as they caught the glare off of the store's overhead lights. Noting this, the girl took out the bottles for a moment and cleaned them off with an edge of her shirt, hoping this might keep the glare down. For although she enjoyed the bottles, she still wasn't 100% sure why she was chosen to find these...and even if anyone else might have any as well.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games