Welcome to Gaia! ::

∞ Life Dust ∞

Back to Guilds

The location of Dust journals, RPs, some events and quests. 

Tags: Life Dust, Fantasy, Roleplay, Aimes, Events 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] - - against the sky ... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm
Well if he wanted to be like that. Mia mused, looking off to the side she suddenly started down a shortcut she knew. Tall men didn't need to know she took the shortcut as tall men would probably get there the same time that she did.

Plus she was more shaded this way so it was much better.

-----------------

Sable ran towards the middle and spun around, "This is perfect!" She laughed out. "Hey Krinn are you ready to make some rain? Think you can do it here?" Sable asked as she fell backwards onto the long soft grass.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:01 pm
Lan glanced back as the other disappeared and cocked an eyebrow a bit. If he hadn't seen her disappearing, he probably would have had a panic attack. But with a smile, he laughed a bit. "Is that how it is?" He asked to himself and raised his voice. "Meet you at the finish line!" he called, before turning and feeling the heat tug on his hands again. Turning a bit red, he sighed and then broke into an even run, making sure to weave his way to the top at a constant pace. Breaking from the path into the clearing where Krinn and Sable had veered off the path before, Lan leaned over, now on flat ground again. Panting, he stretched a bit and looked up at the sky, only to blink when he saw clouds.

Now what were those kids up to?

-----

Running after the other, Krinn almost bumped into her before sidestepping and falling over into the grass, the rustle of the plants beneath him poking into his back.
"It is perfect." He laughed, sitting up a bit on his elbows and glancing back at the sky. He spotted a few bare clouds on the horizon and lowered his eyes a bit. It was true that he'd called on rain before, but he hadn't done it ever since then. Would it work the same way? He could only hope. "I dunno." He replied to the girl, looking over at her with a sheepish smile and a soft blush. "I can try though." he said, standing up and exhaling a bit. Looking up at the horizon, he loosely wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes. C'mon, you've done this for me before... cant you do it again? He thought to the clouds, his stormy hair rustling in the wind. Concentrating entirely on coaxing the rain out like he had before, Krinn exhaled softly, a whisper of a "please" on his lips.

------

Lan blinked his eyes open, back on the ridge and squeaked, glancing at the sky.

And then a raindrop hit him square in the face.

xx - SHARKattack

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 pm
The drop landed on Mia's head. then another in her hand. As she rubbed the wet drop dry in her hand she couldn't help but to think that Sable had something to do with this.

She hurried her pace until she was near the base and begun to climb. Those two were in so much trouble.
----------

A drip landed on Sables nose and she giggled. "Ahh refreshing rain..." She sighed and stood up. "but a trickle isn't that much." She patted Krinn on the shoulder, "Ready to try dancing to get more rain out?" She winked and spun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 pm
Straightening himself up, Lan stretched and glanced around, feeling the damp warmth of the water rain over him. It had to be the work of Krinn, and the man frowned a bit. He didn't know whether to get on his knees and thank god for the kid, or go and give him the lecture of the life time. Sighing, he turned in a full circle and looked for somewhere that would indicate where the two had gone. Spotting some faded footsteps in the dirt near the edge of the path, Lan stopped stretching and curiously padded in that direction. Where Mia had gone, he had no idea, but the woman could fend so easily on her own, right? She was strong, after all.

"I guess its a game of hide and seek."
Lan said to himself with a grin. "Sounds fun enough."

-------

Stretching his arms to the sky, Krinn smiled as the rainclouds rumbled their hidden replies to him and stretched. Expanding, they hummed as if asking his permission to continue. When Sable offered for him to dance, Krinn turned and laughed.
"Dance? But remember, I dont know how." He smiled a bit and put his hands on his hips. "You'll have to teach me - after all, I've only ever done this once before." Looking at the girl, he let his eyes sparkle with entertainment. The rain was falling in thin sheets over them, and he felt rejuvenated already. Rain truly did have a good effect on him. With a slight smile, Krinn threw his head back and silently thanked the clouds.

Up above, the rain thrummed a content reply.

xx - SHARKattack

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:00 pm
"You can't dance? Seriously?" Sable smirked before jumping to her feet. "It isn't hard, come here I'll show you." She took Krinn's hands and begun to spin in a circle. "All dance is, is movement!" She giggled as they spun around and around. "Like the clouds move right? They can be just dancing in the air until bang!" She let go of Krinn's hands, the force that had built by spinning sent her flying back onto the soft grass laughing.

------------------

The rain had started to build more than the few pitters it had been before. Mia cringed. She had managed to use her shortcut through part of the grove to get up the mountain a bit faster, but she was still in pace with Lan.

He just couldn't see her.

But she could see the children.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm
"Well excuse me for not taking the time to learn!" Krinn joked back, before yelping when he began to spin. "This is dancing?" He called as the rain began to pick up. A yelp came from his throat again, and he tried to keep up with the girl, puffing a bit as he did so. The rain felt soothing, even though the sun still darted through the partial clouds that had formed. It was relaxing now that he was with Sable, a girl he felt relatively comfortable around. Unlike Noe and Willow, who were gossipers to the max, the girl was actually slightly like a sister in a sense. Krinn felt that the word fit, and decided to stick with it, his childish mind locking it in for that moment. When the girl let go finally, Krinn shouted incoherently as he fell back with an umph. "Sable!" He cried, in between a fit of uncontrolled and unpredicted laughter. "You're insane." He finally said, sitting up and laughing a bit. And then he heard Lans voice and tilted his head back, spying the other man with his mismatched eyes.

Lan had somehow managed to follow the trail, even as the rain picked up, and once he heard the screams of his own kid, had picked up his pace. Clambering over the side of the hill, he made it to the top only to find Krinn on his back in the grass. It was a pretty scene yeah, but he couldn't see Mia, and that somewhat irked him. The girl was no doubt around, he just had yet to figure out where.
"Krinn!" He called, starting to stomp for the other kid. "Whenever I tell you not to do something, you really just have to do it anyways, dont you?" He asked hotly, but when Krinn just looked at him and started to laugh, Lan couldn't hold his stern face for much longer.

Stupid kids.

Lan just had to remember that he was one at one point too...

No matter how long ago that had been.

xx - SHARKattack

Faeyas

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm
"Thanks!" she giggled back to Krinn before Lan spoke up. Sable was surprised at how fast the adult got here, but knew it would happen eventually.

She didn't mind him here, but she did mind him blaming Krinn.

"Hey!" Sable sat up and folded her arms in protest. "It wasn't just Krinn ya know?" she called back to the adult, "Plus it is cooler up here, and now its raining thanks to Krinn." She jump up and spun, "All of this was here and you wanted us to stay back in the blistering heat of town in a mere fountain?"

"We expect you to stay where we know you are Sable!" Mia shouted, showing herself at last.

"No!" Sable turned to the lady. "No you don't get to decide where we go and when. Lan is cool, but you don't even get it do you!" Sable put her hands on her hips, "It was HOT and you wanted me to go to a HOTTER place, then by sheer luck we run into Lan and Krinn so I got to stay in a fountain but it was still HOT and Krinn was not feeling so good!" She was using a very forceful voice as she faced Mia, "You wanted us to stay there, like that. I'm sorry but even if you are my 'guardian' I wont stand by like that." She huffed and went over to where Krinn and Lan were standing.

Mia sighed, "Lan can you keep an eye out for sable for a bit longer? I have to do something in town." She apologized to the man and then proceeded to leave.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff