Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:23 pm
Izumi Iris
I'm kind of a b!tch when it comes to that sorta stuff. If you don't call her on it, ask to see them with that friend of yours. If you throw in the words "play date" she might cringe just enough to call herself on it... lol
Knowing her, she probably WOULD mess up and prove she's lying. I can see her coming up with so many excuses as to why she can't do a play date that it would be a completely obvious lie  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Saverio C.
Maybe she has kids, and never mentioned them to you?
Well I'll admit that its a possibility but it sounds very unlikely that a loving mother, like she represents herself to be, would NEVER bring up her children in 2 years of knowing someone. Like I said, not impossible just very very unlikely.

@Ladi, well supposedly she had the first child when she was like... 15 or something I can't really figure out her timeline cause she made some commentary about how she was pregnant during her graduation...

LULZ

Maybe she doesn't like talk about them?  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Saverio C.
Sanzoskitsune
Saverio C.
Maybe she has kids, and never mentioned them to you?
Well I'll admit that its a possibility but it sounds very unlikely that a loving mother, like she represents herself to be, would NEVER bring up her children in 2 years of knowing someone. Like I said, not impossible just very very unlikely.

@Ladi, well supposedly she had the first child when she was like... 15 or something I can't really figure out her timeline cause she made some commentary about how she was pregnant during her graduation...

LULZ

Maybe she doesn't like talk about them?
If that's the case then, wouldn't it be more likely that they NEVER come up? I mean if she didn't like talking about her kids and didn't want others to know I'd find it much more likely that they would never come up and we'd find out on our own. This way of finding out just brings up a lot of questions. Like I said, its a possibility but a very slim one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image

IF she's a pathological liar it won't register in her brain, one that she's been lieing, and two, that you know. In other words either she'll ignore what you said as if she didn't hear you or she'll deny ever saying that.

We had a pathological liar, we didn't know at the time that she was, and we called her lie-face. I was friends with her first and the first lie she ever told me was that she was Nick Carter's cousin. Yes, the Nick from backstreet boys. I figured, at the time, "Hey, someone must be related to him." She took the lie as far as to calling him on a pay phone when I was around. My best friends didn't believe her from day one that she was telling the truth. So later on she tells me that her mom had won the lottery and her family had over a million dollars, however they were trying to save the money and so they never spent it. That was when I was like... "Hmm, not so believable." The last one that really pushed me over the edge was when she said that Shania Twain was her aunt. This happened at a sleepover that both of my best friends were at too, we then busted a gut laughing our asses off.

Over the years she's had 5 grandmothers die when school projects were due and I think 4 grandfathers died.

We ignore her now.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Izumi Iris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm
Sanzoskitsune
Izumi Iris
I'm kind of a b!tch when it comes to that sorta stuff. If you don't call her on it, ask to see them with that friend of yours. If you throw in the words "play date" she might cringe just enough to call herself on it... lol
Knowing her, she probably WOULD mess up and prove she's lying. I can see her coming up with so many excuses as to why she can't do a play date that it would be a completely obvious lie
I say Bingo ^_^  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces