I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Sakura Con 2009 and so much more (eledged) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many conventions have you been to? (counting years of the same con)
  None. I'll won't be caught dead at one, either.
  None! My mom and dad are jerks!
  One. I hated it, and never went to another.
  One! I hope to attend another soon!
  Two.
  Three.
  Four.
  Five.
  More then five! (Hot-diggidy!)
  I was around when they invented the convention... (I can't rememebr the number)
View Results

Firegirbot159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:27 pm
wat r u taking about lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:06 am
Biodoom45gir
wat r u taking about lol mrgreen
lulz, i dunno, I uzed too many werds lol lol lol lol lol  

WiskersThCatfish

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Jimmy, that was bad and you should feel bad. This is the Internet. This is Serious Business.
Not gonna say it, it's been used too often. You know what I'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Well. I´ve never gone to one. Most cuz I´m my country it doesn´t even exist!!!  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm
I'd love to come to Seattle, but it's just a little too far and I'm booked for Animethon in Edmonton. I might make it one year...

-Formerly La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Rather than making a new thread about it, I decided to come and violently resuscitate this one right here.

I made it to Sakuracon for the first time this year and actually met up with everybody's favorite TRM for Saturday- most of the time was spent scribbling doodles in the back of the Karaoke panal or attending the dk.smile rave. It was good fun. But I have one question....

WHY WEREN'T YOU GUYS THERE. D:

Well, ahaha, not seriously- attending with me was my good friend that you might remember, Dragoon_x. (Who annoyed the hell out of Jimmy.) I also had a friend from college, who none of you know, so I'll just zip up about that. Apparently Slim was also there, but couldn't get registered because she forgot the attending adult/parenting consent forms- which was rather disappointing.

Dragoon_x took lots of pictures, some of which I'll probably bring to the thread once I drive myself to do so. Jimmy probably has some, too, but I only saw him with his camera on Sunday during the cosplay chess match. There should be a picture of me in there, if my memory serves me well!

Anyway, It was a blast, but I would have loved to see more ATGers there. biggrin Sanzoskitsune, aren't you in the area?

I might not be going next year, because I want to take my art to Norwescon, which occurs on the same weekend. However, I could always change my mind if there are lots of folks going.

Highlights of the weekend-
Penny Arcade Q & A
Quote; "What's the -best- homoerotic game you've ever played, then?"
"Rain-slicked Precipice of Darkness."
Artist's Jam
I met up with checkered-fadora, an amazing and spirited artist, as well as many others. We sketched and talked for hours, and it was a great experience. They all inspired me to keep practicing in both realism and anime, and give more love to my original characters.
Cosplay Contest- "Sora the Explorer"
Exactly what it sounds like- except for it was 100x more epic than you could imagine.
Dk.smile rave-
I was mainly by myself, cause Dragoon and Nick went off to cuddle and Jimmy was probably off doing something tentacle-y, but it was a lot of fun. You can dance like an idiot and nobody cares. :B
AMV contest- I caught the end of this, and it was pretty neat. I didn't get to stay to see the winners, but what I did see was pretty entertaining.

And much much more!

Anyway, if that's not incentive to come PARTY HARD with us next year, then I don't know what is.

K0m0d0

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:19 pm
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS CUDDLING NICK, THAT WAS A SECRET

>__>

<__<

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v706/new_model_no_15/Sakuracon 09/

oh hey look at that, it's ALL THE PHOTOS I TOOK AND THE VIDEOS.

(Also, SORRY JIMMY LOL. You were just so cool, I had to touch you. And then not stop touching you.)

(...s**t, I was supposed to have quit Gaia. OOPS. DRAGOON AWAAAAAAY!)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 pm
>.>
<.<
>.>;
..........................GIRUGAMESH!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, kinda had to >.>; )

Blackie the Cow

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:33 am
Alright, my turn.

This is absolutely the best picture I got at the whole con, and it's still pretty bad... It depicts myself, Slim, and Dai.
User Image

This is Dai being a goofy mother ********. Slim slipped in there.
User Image

This is Slim and I. I put on a very intense face, but really I just look ugly.
User Image

Slim meets Jesus, and Mewtwo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/WiskersThCatfish/DSC00981.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/WiskersThCatfish/DSC00983.jpg

Myself, Dragoon, and Nick, in our Myspace debut.
User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/WiskersThCatfish/DSC00987.jpg

Komo, allows a photo.
User Image

I would have liked to get more pictures with Komo and them, but I blame my camera... It's just a tad bulky compared to the cheaper (but strangely better quality) pocket models, so I don't tend to carry it with me when I do things like this. I usually have to force myself out of my own way to remember it. Eventually, I'll have a reasonable camera, that takes higher quality pictures, but for now this will have to do. There were a few other pictures and one short video, but these were the creme of the crop, and the video doesn't seem to like my thin connection. Over the next couple days, I'll relate all the things I did, as soon as my mind can process them all... sheesh...

Gangstacow
>.>
<.<
>.>;
..........................GIRUGAMESH!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, kinda had to >.>; )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas