Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E
  I
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm
Can someone help me figure out how to beat the Organization XIII Guy? It's the one with the mullet that you first meet in the Underworld. I'm currently at the Baily in Bastion Hallow, after King Micky tells Donald and Goofy to "Take Sora and find Riku and Kairi."

Does anyone know how to beat him, or something to pass with?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 pm
I don't know if you beat him yet, but here's my advice which may or may not help. When I battled Demyx, it took me 10 tries until I beat him. Before fighting him, I suggest changing your keyblade to the strongest one you have....I would also suggest making sure you have some potions for you and your party(Donald, goofy, etc.). Anyways, when Demyx uses all those water attacks, run around wildly.......dodge the attacks. When it shows the triangle button on the screen on that list thing in the bottom left-hand corner, press it EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SEE IT THERE!!! It helps get rid of those water clones faster.......That's all I can remember from when I fought him....Demyx is one of my favorite characters. Wheeeeeee! whee  

minapuppy

Friendly Pup

8,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm
First, have Donald equipped with his Donald Cure ability.
And, during the battle you actually have a rare chance to use a reaction command on Demyx himself. It's called 'Show Stealer,' and Sora and Demyx will go back-to-back for a moment (sora playing fake guitar with his keyblade and Demyx actually using his sitar). If you're really really quick, Sora will turn around and knock Demyx in the air, making him dazed. That's a good chance to bash him around a little. However you gotta be really quick or else he'll knock you out.

In the beginning he'll probably shout out "Water!" this attack is difficult to avoid and your best bet to avoid it is to run to the side. If you do this right, all the water orbs will be behind you while you run.

I can't remember much else because I haven't played in so long...
But I do remember watching a youtube video of defeating the water clones super quickly. I don't remember if it was the 10 second time or the longer time, but what the guy did was get Sora into Wisdom Mode (because then he glides) and just bash firaga like crazy while gliding around the clones.  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games