Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:17 pm
Izumi Iris
EEEK!!

Agreed. We cant have you dead. You post higher than the rest of us. We NEED you ^_^
I'm currently hosting a contest in the ATG clan...

I... don't think that's quite right. I actually believe Sanzo has the most posts to date.

...The prize is 5k. Why not swing by and check it out?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 pm
lmao, so you want GRM to be road splatter via a nearly dead guy?

(comparing to me, everyone posts more... sweatdrop )  

Izumi Iris

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:30 pm

No, I didn't say that! sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 pm
And that would mean we need our G's rofl Ooh... I think I need sleep. So I'll clarify it, us noobs need GRM, cause Sanzo needs sleep sometimes.

(back to cars that look like shoe boxes, next door owns one and she crashed it almost a week after her mom bought it for her..... razz )  

Izumi Iris

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 pm

I rode for several hours in the backseat of a shoebox today, and they have NO LEG ROOM!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm
surprised That means I wouldn't fit in one either.... LMAO! Was there a bunch of kleenex in your way?  

Izumi Iris

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 am

No, there was a bunch of the seat in front of me in the way!

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 am
They are really tiny... But you're 5'8 or somewhere around that right?

Edit: I has to leave nowz. I didn't realize it was already midnight here. See ya!  

Izumi Iris

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:02 am
User Image

Hahah, oh why the hell would anyone want one of those s**t boxes? It's sad that you can get a s**t box right off the line! rofl And thank you, I always love when people say they enjoy having me around, it's an ego boost... which I think I could use more of...

I hate when parents buy their kids their damn vehicles! They don't respect it as much because "mommy and daddy bought me this one they can buy me another." Don't get me wrong, there have been times when I have desperatly wanted someone to buy me a vehicle, but that's because I didn't have the money to do it myself at the time. But when you buy a vehicle yourself it makes you feel like it really IS yours, and you care about it that much more.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:56 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image
I had to tell him that you can drop a Hemi into anything, well not quite anything... but you get my drift.
User Image

xd I imagined dropping one into a golf cart. lol BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

I'm not very car smart either, but I know a thing or two about them. Enough to make an intelligent purchase or give a bit of advice. I'm not a huge fan of Scion, though I wanted a TC for a while.. Until I found out that it has nothing in the way of acceleration and not much for handling.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am
God-Raped-Me
User Image

I hate when parents buy their kids their damn vehicles! They don't respect it as much because "mommy and daddy bought me this one they can buy me another." Don't get me wrong, there have been times when I have desperatly wanted someone to buy me a vehicle, but that's because I didn't have the money to do it myself at the time. But when you buy a vehicle yourself it makes you feel like it really IS yours, and you care about it that much more.
User Image

It doesn't get much truer than that. I bought my car about the same time a friend of mine's parents bought him his car. Since then, I still have my car, and he's gone through three IN A YEAR! Mind you, I only paid $1 for my car (Who says being teacher's pet is a BAD thing?) But still. It's crazy that he's even gone through 1!

And yes, I am 5'8" Which isn't really all that tall. In fact, I'm still somewhat on the short side.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image

@Dark: You would have to modify that thing sooo much just to have somewhere to put it where it wouldn't burn you! Then when you press on the gas the thing would to a backflip because of the lack of weight. Should you ever manage to do that make sure you videotape it! I would LOVE to see that! rofl

@Roland: 3?! ******** 3 cars?! What the hell... I mean how do you do that?! can your friend just not drive?! Do his parents just keep buying him cars?! CAN PEOPLE NOT LEARN!?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:01 pm

I know of 2, but he claims it's three, and I don't really know why anyone would lie about that. One he sold when he took of for Cali and got stuck there, the other he flipped seven times the day before new years eve. And as far as I know, everyone of them has been bought by his mother and her boyfriend.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image

God people are just stupid. I'm guessing they're not old beater cars either.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh, of course not. God forbid he drive something like my car! They were pretty decent cars.

User Image

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces