Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I need to get some gold, any tips without me spending lots?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolEmAll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 pm
well the title basically says it all im new and id like help from anyone who can , thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:28 pm
Gold Tips From Gaia  

Avzel

xxixlovexyumixx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:17 am
go to aquarium form....everyone shows there tanks...just start tapping...I made over 7000 in a hour yesterday!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 pm
how do u tap a tank? and how do u know if its given you gold?  

LolEmAll

Sharkworld

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 am
Tapping a normal tank won't give you anything, however tapping a tank that has a big booty grab sign in the front will open up the game. You get to keep all the gold you catch and the owner of the tank gets some too. So as the above poster said find a long thread in the aquarium forums (sub forum of community) and just hunt through for booty grab games.
If you have a good business mind playing the market place is a great way to earn gold. It involves buying low and selling for more, sometimes straight away, other times keeping hold of it over time.
If you decide to go down this route you need to save up some money to invest (about 20k should start you off). You then keep reinvesting it as you sell the items for profit. The trick here is to resist spending any of it on items to keep untill you have a large amount. For example don't spend anything unless you have 100k still left over afterwards. This is because the more gold you have, the quicker you can make profit rather than having to keep working up each time. If you have aymore questions regarding this you are more than welcome to pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 am
If you can manage it, a couple of dollars, particularly $10 USD to get some Gaia Cash; purchase a particularly cool looking 1st Generation evolving item.

You should be able to get rid of 'em, once the second Generation pops up, in the Marketplace for 100k+

It's been known as a decent launching pad. Typically most users with 1mil+ on their accounts started via Monthly Collectibles and/or Evolving Items.

Apparently, even the third Generation Fremere's Guard is over 100k.

Hiro Ayami

GrimSkeith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:04 pm
all you have to do is post on forums and guilds, play a few games like the jigsaw puzzle. The jugsaw is a great way to get money, just memorize the thing your doing and you'll finish in no time. And obviously,you should vote too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:07 pm
Well, actually, I did a guide with some good suggestions to get money.
It's some Tactics to get Gold.  

Sir Merlot

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items