Submit

A Little Kanye Zest

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 pm
I am questing as many animal items as i can get my hands on ( animal ears tails paws ect., animal plushies, animal EIs, items with animal-like options, aquarium fish, ect.) pretty much any item that has to do with animals, no matter how little (or how much) it is worth. I espescialy like the items that let you change into an animal. unfortunatley i don't have any of those yet. crying

Animals:23

Animals donated: 0 emo

Donators: no one cry

Animal-Tastic Dream Avis:

User Image
Total Value: 333,177 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Water Meat Set
Blue Deluxe Ribbon Stockings
Earl Grey Tea Time Waitress Dress
Dander
DandiiDooDad Spore
Gramster
Fallen Wish 4th Gen.
Mono the skunk plushie

Animaly items: (not in dream avi)
( ninja = questing heart = donated blaugh = bought)

Gogh Reed ninja
Inaris Beeds ninja <---- that's the one i want the most
Grunny ninja
Summoning Tome ninja
Herme's Moon ninja
Mu Plushie ninja
pongo the Ferret ninja
P. Nutt McCracken ninja

Thats all (for now)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm
You know, you haven't yet given us a list of the items you're collecting then. You do have a very general statement that could mean, a lot of different things. It makes things easier when you list what you're actually looking for.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

A Little Kanye Zest

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm
wellwisher
You know, you haven't yet given us a list of the items you're collecting then. You do have a very general statement that could mean, a lot of different things. It makes things easier when you list what you're actually looking for.

i know. i'm working on it right now, but i decided to post it first.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:45 pm
i made a small list of items (don't want to seem too needy) so people know what to donate, and i made a dream avi.  

A Little Kanye Zest

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

Bump for luck
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Demon of the Stars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

Bump for luck
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good luck? or bad luck?  

A Little Kanye Zest

Wealthy Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 am
Lovely Princess Michi
Demon of the Stars

Bump for luck

good luck? or bad luck?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the eyes of those who see her

Why would I wish you bad luck?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games